Help With Speed Breaks

KrizzKaliko

So I downloaded and used Shein's X-55 Rhino A-10C Profile, but the speed breaks are pretty shitty I mean they work less then half the time i have the profiles loaded and activated in the madcatz icon in the tray. I usually have to use B or N to get them to work properly then if i get shot down or land i have to quit and retry. Is there a better profile or am I doing something wrong? please help?

Hi,

Seems to be a problem of the "SLIDER" use only for the speedbrake

Look to the solution / screenshot from here and change it in your profile

"*Note* I have assigned the speedbrake switch forward/aft to two different keys, If the speedbrake switch forward/aft buttons are assigned to the slider it will only act as a toggle which means you cannot enable or disable the speedbrakes incrementally."

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/645073/

The air breaks that slow you down. When landing

"Brake", not "break", was his point.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

A rather pedantic and unnecessary one.

So I've read about this limitation on the X55 a few times. Can anyone explain exactly what it is to me?

I said why it was important to get the spelling right, it is neither pedantic, nor unnecessary. If you do a search for breaks, will you get anything on brakes?

Of course, he DID do a search for information on this topic before he decided to post a question didn't he. No one who uses a forum would neglect that - surely!!!

Is there a better profile or am I doing something wrong? please help?

Although Shein's profile is an excellent starting point, I believe he intentionally simplified the programming for the users personal customization. I suggest you map the K1 Up and K1 Down button for Speed brakes. It's simple and it works as intended.

You'll probably need to go into your in game "options" and modify the keypresses by adding additional commands to what Shein uses. You don't need to delete his keypresses, just add your own. For example, (Ctrl-B) for speed brake out, (Shift-B) for speed brake in.

Speed_Brake_1.jpg

Then open Shein's profile in the RHINO software and add the commands to the K1 buttons. Look in your Users/Public/Public Documents/Mad Catz/ folder to find it if you're running Windows.

An excellent tutorial in using the RHINO software can be found here:

Speed brake in real a10 is not slider. It is two way switch. So maybe here is the problem. Check speed brake control on thrustmaster warthog.

Try to assign keyboard commands to the buttons on joystick.

[B]*NOB* Lucky[/B] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Tko vrijedi leti, tko leti vrijedi, tko ne leti ne vrijedi