Can´t bind some key commands.

T0x1s

Haha I fell for that too! There is a different flaps setting for joystick (under Flight Controls too) - look for:

"Flaps In (joystick)"

"Flaps Landing (joystick)"

"Flaps Take-Off (joystick"

Reason for this is probably that the flaps here are buttons like in the Dora, not a lever that gets pulled up and down like in the Mustang. Anyone found an easy way to put gear up/down? :D

:)

I've been struggling with the flaps thing myself, trying to set them to the Warthog throttle flap thingy. It would be easy to do in Target, but I try not to have different profiles for different planes in DCS so it's a bit more work.

On another note two things to think about as far as keys go:

1) How about some toggle keys like gear up / gear down for certain functions like the gear? Separate on/off is great for many things, but sometimes you could really use both when setting up your controllers.

2) Various button covers, gear locking pins etc. are of course great to model in the clickable pit, but what happens when I use them on my HOTAS for example? If I press the jettison stuff key I bound on my HOTAS does the simulator assume that I must have access to that function already and open the button cover for me automatically? I kind of think that might be a good idea considering how much harder it is to find the thing with TIR and mouse and then mouse click over in a virtual pit compared to reaching out and touching them in the real thing. I think I could program these to the controller (as long as there are separate cover on/off functions, otherwise there's a risk of desyncing), but again I wouldn't mind if I didn't have to.

My blog full of incoherent ramblings on random subjects: https://anttiilomaki.wordpress.com/

I'm sorry but I still don't get it.

About the flaps: I found "Flaps In (joystick)" and the rest of commands, but next to them, there is an empty field (no key listed which needs to be pressed). My question is: which key I need to press to switch the flaps in the Take-Off position for example?

I also have a TM Warthog and I want to use 3 way flaps switch as in A-10C.

Thanks!

Sorry for offtopic but i'm not a Threadmaking guy

I have the problem that the throttle on the left moves with a fixed speed. When i move my joystick throttle fast in F86sabre the ingame throttle also moves with that speed, the mig21 throttle doesn't but rather catches up, is this intended?

Thanks for answer!

I have set 1 notch up and 1 notch down but as I said, I wanted to use the 3 position switch on TM Warthog which is intended for flaps control. And don't understand what the "joystick" part means in "Flaps In (joystick)". How it is intended to be used?