1.2.11 Beta Unlimited Fuel, isn't working.

Wine

Hi,

I found a bug while testing the Su27 in single player 1.2.11 Beta yesterday, I created a mission with unlimited fuel setting, but while flying my aircraft I ran out of fuel ...

I selected Unlimited Fuel in my Gameplay Options and after I noticed while flying the Su27 that the fuel indicator showed ( and also hearing betty ) that fuel was consumed ... I also edited in the Mission Editor the Mission Options file and set it to Unlimited, but again in flight, fuel quantity dropped.

vvyScy9b.jpg jMRjspzb.jpg QOD1Ifhb.jpg

Discovered the same fuel bug after the last update 11/11

Hello

I found the same bug with the newest update (11/11/2014). The existing mission I've been playing for month became un-playable because of this bug. I'm always at 1500 fuel level no matter how I edit UNLIMITED FUEL in the Customize mission inside the mission editor. UNLIMITED ammo is working but not the fuel.. PLEASE resolve this problem ASAP as my new stick is waiting for me :)

Thanks.

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

I'm having the same problem, it's also happening to weapons. This bug effects not just the SU27bis but the whole of DCSWorld. It's laughable that the Dev's havn't picked up on this or maybe they think were'll expert flyers and don't need these options, In that case why have them at all ? PLEASE Devs "CHECK YOUR WORK BEFORE YOU PUBLISH"; sincerely yours, somewhat pi%(%ed off.

Unlimited ammo is working just fine. Though it appears after you use a weapon, the aircrafts avionics will list the pylon as depleted. However the weapon is still visible on the rack. Give it 10 seconds and the pylon will be available again. I guess they modified how it functioned to prevent unlimited weapon spam.

Unlimited fuel is working but only on certain aircraft. It has already been reported that its not working on the Su-27 however it appears a few other aircraft suffer from the same problem. The good news its not all aircraft because it works on the F-15C, Mig-21, Su-33 (and probably Mig-29A/S/G).

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

It's not working fine on my rig....

I've been testing this with the A10C winter instant action mission and have observed the following:

1) Missiles and Bombs "re-spawn" on the pylons within 10 seconds. I can actually hear a noise in the cockpit as they reload, and verify by using the F2 external view.

2) Re-spawned weapons never reappear in the DSMS. In order to bring them back, you have to reload the DSMS from the Load screen on the MFCD. I've waited as long as ten minutes, just flying in circles, to see if they will come back on their own. They do not on my rig.

3)Re-spawned free fall and guided bombs appear to work fine once you have reloaded the DSMS. Mavericks and other missiles, however, show up in the DSMS but are no longer functional. The launcher and number of loaded missiles displays in the DSMS, but there is no status. Trying to re-cycle the EO on/off switch doesn't work because the MFCD button no longer is functional, either on the DSMS page or on the MAV page.

They definitely made a significant change to the unlimited function in 1.2.11. I have rolled back to 1.2.10, and it works just fine. Hope they bring the old cheater way back because I need all the practice I can get.