Western pilot!?

vrbenski

Its not only colours. If You need "western stye" You need new 3D model of pilot too I think.

photo_24.jpg

9490c3fa64717e67.jpg

;).

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

It would probably be done in the description. Lua.

Will have a look tomorrow IF no one does it before me... we'll I need to edit some of mine anyway...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Thanks, but I'm afraid that you misunderstood me. I do not need western pilot, but somehow it appears in the cockpit when I use user made skins!? With original skins the soviet type pilot is in the cockpit as it should be.

Edited by vrbenski

Thanks, but I'm afraid that you misunderstood me. I do not need western pilot, but somehow it appears in the cockpit when I use user made skins!? With original skins the soviet type pilot is in the cockpit as it should be.

Strange in MiG-21BIS there is only one pilot in MiG-21BIS_Pilot.zip file.

In custom skins there is no diference in description.lua files with original one. only original is in Core Moduls and custom is in Bazar folder.

Did you try fly for default Blue side and which Pilot they have?

To be honest I don't know the difference so didn't take attention.

Question is did MiG-21BIS use default DCSW Pilots and what is determing look of the pilots?

It is not western pilot. I took a better look now, and I see it is soviet pilot but it is something wrong with its textures. The same is with cockpit and landing gear textures (wheels). Must be something with skin template. This phenomenon is only with user made skins. Look at the screenshot:

Screen_141113_013459.thumb.jpg.a5746d7acbfcf7c894c3519371ee721c.jpg

I found it! The point is in the MiG-21bis_LOWREZ_2.dds file in the skin. There are textures for pilot, wheels and cockpit, too. For some reason the user made skins do not have it, and this is the result (see the screenshot above). Unfotunately, nobody from Leatherneck read this post so we have to loose several days and testing to realize this. :(