Server Announcement: -= ACG WW2 Server (EU) =-

IronJockel

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Previously the server started loading, now it just directly says "connection interruped" when I double-click to join.

i restarted the server, and you probably tried to connect when i was quitting it...i saw you on the server, sorry :)

also for you JST, please try again, and see whether its working now.we will work this out for sure.

ok that worked:thumbup:

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

awesome! now enjoy your new eagle eyes :)

awesome thanks.....teamspeak info?

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

Hi DavidRed, was on your server last night and enjoyed your new LOD mod a lot. Is there any chance you could give the F-86/Mig 15 the same treatment? I'd do the grunt work if you could point me in the right direction as i'm perfectly clueless about how to do this sort of thing.

i9 9900k - GTX 2080 Ti - MSI Z87 GD65 Mobo - 64GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz - Win10 64 bit - TM Warthog w FSSB R3 mod - TrackIr 5.

kneeboard map.

nice.

Could it be possible to have kneeboard and kneeboard map enable in games. ( map in Attachements )

In order to help nav. Was difficult to find the way bombers were.

Great Map and server.

Can't wait to have more people connected to try new spotting abilities thanks to your special mod.

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

....@DavidRed....Kudos, fantastic mod:thumbup:

.......i could "SEE" a big difference in LOD. looking forward to the next mod pack.

oh, and jsgme......what a great tool to have for mods. enjoyed the ACG server yesterday, good mission and i have to get the flak mod....loved the way it looked:joystick:......see you guys soon.....cheers:)

after a few session on the ACG mod server I've not seen even a bomber, but

I shot down a P-51 orange ( without texture ) (Lod Bug ?) the propeller was an orange Square

Thanks to Flak i saw it.

do we need to install some specific texture ?

Edited by snowsniper

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

nice to see that you guys enjoy the mod...

@snowsniper, orange texture means missing texture...so there is something wrong with your installation of the mod i assume.if installed correctly, you shouldnt have that problem.or there is something else wrong with your dcs installation.

@invisibull, great you enjoyed it,...yeah i can do something for the f86 and mig15 as well.but will do it seperately.give me a few days though, as i am currently working on modpack1.1.

@twilightzone, nice you noticed a difference and like it!so it was worth the trouble we had at the beginning at least :)

also, in modpack1.1 lods are a little more tuned, and it should even be better to spot contacts.not by much, but it is fine-tuned better.

@everybody, modpack1.1 is already in the works, and i think, that most will enjoy it very much....i myself am pretty surprised in a positive way with the current results.

Edited by 9./JG27 DavidRed

@everybody, modpack1.1 is already in the works, and i think, that most will enjoy it very much....i myself am pretty surprised in a positive way with the current results.

.......looking forward to it:)

@invisibull, great you enjoyed it,...yeah i can do something for the f86 and mig15 as well.but will do it seperately.give me a few days though, as i am currently working on modpack1.1.

That sounds great, thanks so much.

i9 9900k - GTX 2080 Ti - MSI Z87 GD65 Mobo - 64GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz - Win10 64 bit - TM Warthog w FSSB R3 mod - TrackIr 5.

also, in modpack1.1 lods are a little more tuned, and it should even be better to spot contacts.not by much, but it is fine-tuned better.

.......more tuned is always better:thumbup:........the only thing I would add is maybe a bit more definition at distance, if possible.......maybe ED will take note and do something like this for all the modules, can`t wait for your version 1.1 ..........cheers and happy holidays:)

Edited by TwilightZone

Hey David, are there any plans to add new missions to the server or at least new objectives to the current mission (A2G)?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

.......more tuned is always better:thumbup:........the only thing I would add is maybe a bit more definition at distance, if possible.......maybe ED will take note and do something like this for all the modules, can`t wait for your version 1.1 ..........cheers and happy holidays:)

dont exactly know what you mean with more "definition at distance".if you just mean that you would like to see the contacts more obvious at higher distances...well, i could do that, but then i think it really would be too arcady i guess...but more important, i fear that the lod switches would be too obvious.

in regards of ED...i assume that we will see differences with edge and spotting contacts.thats my hope at least, and as soon as the spotting is acceptable, my lod adjustments will be taken out of our modpack.

i really hope that one day, the zoom function will be obsolete, and only necessary for things like adjusting the pressure on the altimeter i.e.

Hey David, are there any plans to add new missions to the server or at least new objectives to the current mission (A2G)?

as the mission building process is pretty much a 1man show(except for Bounder who makes the briefings!), i have decided to only update this mission and make changes to it...the reason for that is,that hopefully soon EDGE and new maps are out :lol: :megalol:

i think that once this happens, we will face problems with old missions, but also the question is, who then wants to fly on the old map?so we will soon have to create missions on new maps.

but i will keep updating and improving the current mission.also, there are 50+ tanks to destroy for the p51s if they wish so, +several flak batteries which can be disabled for both sides.so there are ground targets already implemented.

but, it also shouldnt be a problem to put a few more ground targets into the mission.

If you want more definition and detail at distance, you need to increase your rendered and displayed resolution. LoD improvements can help, but at the end of the day, this is what it comes down to.

Which is exactly why I have a 24" 4k monitor coming in to replace my 22" 1080p monitor. I don't have any problems spotting with my current display, but better is better.

My skins/liveries for Fw 190 D-9 and Bf 109 K-4:

My blog or Forums.

Open for requests as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ok guys...this is the current beta 1.1modpack...

i release it, as i want your opinions.the aim is to make the server fun and equal conditions for everybody...so i definitely do not want to force any sounds on anybody.i personally think its nice that i got rid off the flyby sounds, but it affects the sounds in general.although i only tweaked the sound volumes, it sounds different now.

so...at first it will definitely sound strange i guess.i say give it a try for a little while and then give me feedback....if its bad feedback, i will take this out of the mod and we will keep hearing flybys...keep in mind, i tweaked the sounds, so that it should be impossible for people to hear flyby sounds once they are in the air themselves...so, in order to have "correct" sounds, you are supposed to put both the "IN-COCKPIT" and the "HELMET" slider in the dcs audio options to 0%.otherwise, the cockpitsounds are too loud and you wont even hear external sounds with a shut down engine...also, in genereal the sounds will be little louder, so you might want to reduce the overall volume of dcs through windows.

also keep in mind, modpack1.1 will not yet work on the server.

EDIT: look two posts below!

^^ok, i found a solution for the audios...sounds are now completely similar to stock sounds, and also soundmods will be usable for you guys if you wish so.only important thing in this case is, that you activate the acg modpack after the soundmod of your choice.

volumes are now the same, and sounds are identical, only thing, once the canopy is closed, you will not hear outside sounds anymore.(a compromise we can live with i think in competetive online play)