Newb ME question converting single missions to co-op

Thud20

I've been trying to convert River Raider to a co-op mission. I've opened it in ME and added another airplane group with an A10-C set as client. When I save it and start it on the server the clients can log into the mission, but the list of available slots is empty. My ME foo is weak and this is my first attempt at ME so be gentle. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

A Client or Player can be just one unit per group. For these, limit the number of units in their groups to 1.

Then, select the first A-10C Client, and do Cntrl-C to Copy and Cntrl-V to Paste a copy of it, and then you will have two Hogs to fly together.

WC

Edited by Wrecking Crew

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

I'd also look at the trigger to make sure nothing can be inappropriately tripped by player #2... A good rule of thumb is to have your partner fly a very close wing to you

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

I've opened it in ME and added another airplane group with an A10-C set as client.

In your OP you said "added another airplane group", when what you did do was to add another airplane UNIT to the existing A-10C Client group (or Player if that is what it was).

Each Client must be in its own group with only one unit in each Client group. Do not make a Client group with multiple units in it.

FYI, this is also the advice for the larger aircraft in the game. For those big bombers and such, limit them to a single unit per group.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.