Now i have Su-27, bye bye money

Haukka81

Sometimes Amazon (if that's where you bought it) might send a dud, but usually it's okay. If not, the next one will work, I hope. :lol:

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

Just got my Su-27 module, and when i was mood to spend money i ordered X-55 rhino just for case :D

Fight sim's are cheap hobby...right ? :megalol:

Well...considering other hobbies my friends have, sims are still the cheaper ones. :thumbup: I would like to know some X-52 PRO vs X-55 Rhino comparison.

Well...considering other hobbies my friends have, sims are still the cheaper ones. :thumbup: I would like to know some X-52 PRO vs X-55 Rhino comparison.

I have G940 for now , and before that i used X-52 pro about 3 years so i can post my feelings here after chrismas eve (my wife told that i have to wait santa , because he payed that for me as present ) :D:D

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

So here we go, after some test flights i can say that X-55 is much better than X-52Pro and Ultra mega much better than Loghitech G940 pice of s*hit :joystick:

Only bad thing so far is mouse niple in throtle , it's inaccurate and feels like some kind analog/digital mix. (niple in x-52pro is better)

Drivers installed ncie and easy (win764bit ultimate here) and same for profile editor. (software is still beta state but works ok)

Feel is nice, plastic but quality plastic :thumbup:

And there is so much buttons and hats and wheels, thas just awesome !!

Very, very good price/quality , i recomend this for any one looking for hotas for reasonable price.

(this cost me 175euros here in finland)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just got my Su-27 module, and when i was mood to spend money i ordered X-55 rhino just for case :D

Fight sim's are cheap hobby...right ? :megalol:

my old boss was into jet skis and go karts.... Watched him drop ten grand on it all over the course of a year.

I know folks who spend twice that on guns.

I prefer cheap hobbies like model helicopters ($3k over 5 years) and flight sims...

now go get a Mig-21 on chrismas sale and see how you simply ran out of buttons and switches on your X-55 :lol: at least thats what happend to me :music_whistling:

Already got it :D:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The X-55 is for right hand only flying, that's the only drawback for me as I fly FSX too, otherwise I would have got it! Currently I'm very happy with my X-52 but those split throttle axis & different resistance springs on the X-55 are surely grate to have.

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

Now i have Su-27, bye bye money

Might want to take a look at this :)

as long as you are aware of the product I guess it's fine!

Yes , i have seen that, i have big hands so no problem with stick, And i like throtle more than warthog.

I just dont like warthog , no rotaries on thortle etc , tryed it but its not for me. Thats why i got X-55 :)

I recomend X-55 for all , its great stick for all planes , not perfect but very good.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]