A10C TGP Settings

jcbak

Could someone explain what the TAAF and FRND settings are?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Here's TAAF:

TGP Attitude Advisory Function (TAAF), data entry OSB 20. Using the scratchpad, you may enter the Attitude Advisory value in feet. Valid values range from 0 to 65000. If 0 is entered, TAAF is disabled. The default setting is 10,000 feet. The TAAF warning will be triggered if the aircraft is below the set attitude and its bank angle is greater than 75° with a pitch less than 0°, and/or pitch angle is less than -20°. The warning consists of a “CHECK ATTITUDE” in red reverse video on both MFCDs. The warning is automatically removed when advisory warning conditions no longer exist.

The entered value is displayed below the TAAF OSB label.

• 3 years later...

reviving a long lost thread. but i was looking for an answer to the FRND toggle on the TGP that shit question specifically brings up, but couldn't find it anywhere. anyone know?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

It toggles the display of friendly unit indications (green cross) from EPLRS enabled units on the TGP display.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL