[NO BUG] Chaff Flares no longer working.

ThePanic

@Katyc_11

I have the same conditions - 1.5.8 updated to 2.5. I've spent last 3 hours in mission editor testing various loadouts, mission presets and opponents but could not replicate it. Every time I opened cover and pressed button on my stick flares appeared. And they continued to work until I used all of them.

Have you tried air starts? That's where it seems to happen to me more often.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Have you tried air starts? That's where it seems to happen to me more often.

Yes, air starts included. I tried a couple of duels ( damn, I'm really not that good Fishbed pilot :megalol: ) but still everything worked fine. Every time. Its really not possible to track something that one cant reproduce despite spending hours on it and repeating it every few weeks. And I've tried it on 1.5.8, 2.2 and 2.5 now. It just always work for me.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Yes, air starts included. I tried a couple of duels ( damn, I'm really not that good Fishbed pilot :megalol: ) but still everything worked fine. Every time. Its really not possible to track something that one cant reproduce despite spending hours on it and repeating it every few weeks. And I've tried it on 1.5.8, 2.2 and 2.5 now. It just always work for me.

Yeah I just flew 5 times from air starts and 5 times from ground starts. None of them allowed me to reproduce this, again. I've had it happen, before, though. Recently, too. Maybe it's an issue with the cover or simulated circuit?

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

• 1 year later...

I've read about this bug before but never seen it myself. Well, today that changed.

Both with release and open beta, no matter what I do, ASO is dumb and does just nothing.

No chaff, no flare, no chance to survive :cry:

Ryzen 3700X, 2080ti, 32GB, HP Reverb, Rift S, Thrustmaster Warthog, Crosswind, SFX-100 motion rig :thumbup: