FS: Panels and TFS

TomDK

Still available:

full set panels from LIDEN/Sveden, mostly with switches. Also with monitors from China. Knobs from DEADMAN/USA, Landing gear Panel from USA.

Original A-10 Oxygen Panel for converting to sim.

With monitorstands, usb hubs, LED-PCB, Joystick interfaces (2x) from Norway.

Material for over 1500 EUR

PM for more information ... shipping worldwide possible !

750 EURO for all panels plus shipping.

PC, computer displays and simpit sold already.

Tactile ForceFeedback System (Seat) available: 250 EUR

Pictures in my footer and the last albums here:

http://bilder.einzelart.de/thumbnails.php?album=74&page=17

This is sad news Tom. Best of luck to your sales.

All the best

Hans

Yep, sad but not really news. I try selling them for longer time. Sim-flying needs its time. Especially if you use a simpit as we did. I just remember how long we worked on a working CM panel :thumbup:

BTT .. I am still hoping to find someone who would like to start the hobby with , at least, some full working panels.

Cheers and hilsen to go´ gammel denmark :thumbup:

Tom

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Tom, have you planned on selling components individually? Very interested in your UFC. And maybe CDU depending on price?

Hi

I prefer to sell the whole stuff.

The UFC and CDU with 1 controller and the LED-ControllerBoard, would be

450 Euro incl. shipping in Europs.

Maybe a better deal to buy the whole stuff and sell what you not need.

Cheers

Tom

All other stuff reserved !!

TFS3 still available ... I am wondering that no one interested inthis seat. Its an experience to feel the simulation in your butt :smilewink:

A-10 or helicopters, the seat brings the right performance.You fly to the left and the seat vibrates also in this direction, you start and it vibrates while heading up ....

I am wondering due its hard to get the manufacturer to order a seat ...

Parts all arrived safely today. Thanks again Tom. Pleasure to deal with.

All the components are excellently built - Anyone purchasing the remaining panels will be extremely satisfied.

476th vFG Alumni

Thank you Ragtop, I am happy that you are satisfied and the panels are up and running incl. the monitor ! :thumbup:

All other parts are also sold to the UK !

Only TFS3 / IVIBE still available and monitor stands for a multi monitor simpit ... see the pics in my footer, its all stuff to mount 3 monitors to a pit :)

Thank you !

Your box will be shipped on monday. Please stay in contact with Ragtop, I think he "checked" how my panels were build up and work. In your box are also enough spareparts to provide him if needet.

What am I doing ?! Byside my work in the german airforce I started some years ago a small business with my hobby "pinballmachines". This is going very well, so all free minutes I am refurbishing pinball machines ... and well , play them. The sim is a great hobby but very very time intensiv .

So have fun with your sims and all the panels now !!

If you ever need a nice vibration to feel the aircraft .. I still have the TFS/IVIBE . I ched this guys homepage and it seems that there are out of business.

The IVIBE works with your configuration LUS´s and will read them It is a really great experinece for an DCD pilot.