Do Black Shark clans still exist

Nemoman

I can't even believe there are any BS1 users anymore...

Here's one. Here's why.

I don't care if fly specs aren't visible on the windscreen and paint chips on the floor boards. I do care about reliability and stability in the software. :thumbup:

Do you care about flight models? Cause those got updated too. What about the ability to fly with people in something other than a Ka-50? How about the ability to provide CAS to a human controlled tank? How about fight tanks defended by a human Tunguska? Seriously, I'm surprised at all the BS1 threads on here lately. I still have my old BS1 disk sitting around somewhere, but virtually everyone moved to BS2 long ago. There are regular Ka-50 drivers in MP, myself being among them, but we all use BS2 in DCS:W.

Edit: DCS:W is stable. I can't remember the last time it crashed.

I don't believe there is a big difference, other than you can't fly in DCS world in BS1. And the main menu is a little different, other than that it's pretty much the same thing.

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.