Quickest Take Off and landing Comp!

Caspet

Just for fun. How quick from roll to a full stop landing on the same runway can you do. I've had a few goes at this using the A10c "Free flight From Runway Mission" and my best is 2.58

(track attached). Like I said, just a bit of fun. :joystick:

Quick tackoff and landing.trk

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee

Muhammad Ali-(Cassius Clay)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here's one I made earlier.

Not exactly an A-10 but it's a similar idea.

Edited by Holbeach

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

What are the rules? Do you have to land in the same direction? Does it have to be pretty? Can you use mission planner to change fuel and payload? Does the clock start when the mission starts or can you spool the engines while on brakes and start the clock when the plane starts moving?

Here is my 2:11 but it all depends on the rules :)

A10-C_fast_takeoff_and_landing.trk

What are the rules? Do you have to land in the same direction? Does it have to be pretty? Can you use mission planner to change fuel and payload? Does the clock start when the mission starts or can you spool the engines while on brakes and start the clock when the plane starts moving?

Here is my 2:11 but it all depends on the rules :)

Hi bolek..Love the name :lol:

Just from roll to full stop landing the same direction as you took off should do.

Would be good if everyone used the same mission and the A10c, maybe with no payload (I did it with what was loaded for that mission).

As i said it's just for fun but who knows, it could get big and competitive with different aircraft, payloads, weather (cross winds could be fun). :music_whistling:

Nice track BTW :thumbup:

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee

Muhammad Ali-(Cassius Clay)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]