[NO BUG] Graphics issues

Pinefang

So recently I have had some graphics issues crop up that I can't figure out. First the cockpit is jittery panning in and out slightly, both wing roots are missing and I can see right through them into the wheel housings and below, also my plane spawns on a parking spot or in a shelter but there is no taxi ways in front of me and there is water around my plane. I have a fairly new GTX 970 Graphics card and have deleted and reinstalled the graphics drivers. I have also run the DCS World repair to no avail. Anyone ever experience these issues before?

Thanks for your replies. The missing parts of my wing and the spawning issues were due to the more visibility mod and the jerking zoom in my cockpit was due to the throttle on the CH Fighterstick being on just a tad. I have to remember to make sure that control is completely off or I will experience that issue. All is well now and I can fly again.

Uninstalling the mod does not restore DCSW GFX Settings back to a pre modded state.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs