SEAD: Kh-31p on Su-25T

go there:

C:\*your install directory*\DCS World\Scripts\Database\planes

open: Su-25T.lua

go to the pylon entry you want (pylon number = station number in loadout screen within editor)

add

{ CLSID = "{D8F2C90B-887B-4B9E-9FE2-996BC9E9AF03}" },

{ CLSID = "{4D13E282-DF46-4B23-864A-A9423DFDE504}" },

save file and have fun.

i do NOT know however if the targeting will work, i assume it will, but you need to try. keep in mind, that with any update/repair this file will be brought back to it's original state.

RR

PS:

not enough anti radiation missiles with Kh-25/58? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

Thank you! I will try this asap.

The Kh-25MPU is the best option atm. Flying low level pop-up attacks against even Patriot sites is not much of a challenge. Using the Kh-58 from a distance and the SAM will most likely shoot down the incoming missile. I noticed when the AI Su-25TM used the Kh-31p, the flight characteristics are way different. The missile flies really high before unloading. Would be a nice change from the "close combat" attacks :)

Thx again.

Schmidtfire

• 3 months later...

hi all! i did what you suggested and added that bit to the .lua file. i fired up the game and got the missiles to load onto the su-25t. gotta say, it looks bad ass!

however, i lined it up with a ship and locked on, got the LA, and pressed FIRE. but nothing happened. has anyone else gotten this to work? is there another trick i have to perform to get it to work?

thanks!

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

however, i lined it up with a ship and locked on, got the LA, and pressed FIRE. but nothing happened. has anyone else gotten this to work? is there another trick i have to perform to get it to work?

thanks!

In such a situation, pressing the key combo for launch permission override could do. But I tried and the Kh-31P's exploded right after launch. :doh: :P

Edited by Cadarth
Grammatical fixes.

Salute! :3

In such a situation, pressing the key combo for launch permission override could do. But I tried and the Kh-31P's exploded right after launch. :doh: :P

i tried launch override! but no go. you got it to actually launch? there's gotta be a way to get this to work! :pilotfly:

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Works sweet as for me I've been using them for ages plus a lot of other weapons as well like HARM missiles and fab-1500.

Got a mod JGSME ready to go that I made myself if y all would like me to post a link if ya like

Edited by FraserNZL

Works sweet as for me I've been using them for ages plus a lot of other weapons as well like HARM missiles and fab-1500.

Got a mod JGSME ready to go that I made myself if y all would like me to post a link if ya like

you got them all to work on Su-25t? heck yea post a link! ill try it out and let you know if it works for me. thanks.

PS you from NZ? saw ur username and also got a clue from "sweet as" :thumbup: lived in dunedin for a year

haha yea im in Invercargill and here ya go plus sum other weapon lodous ive made. Havnt finished with it yet. Make sure to use with JGSME

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xyhl68wsxv1fe07/AABnPNv-6K5v4-rK2fFNv3pPa?dl=0

thanks mate. got the arsenal to load onto my plane, but still can't sink a damn ship with this awesome missile. could you list the steps you took to fire this bad boy?