Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

Help, Saitek X52 buttons now repeat input after Win10 upgrade

mdmasters

Hi, I just jumped into the Ka-50 after not flying for a while. I had upgraded to Win10 a few weeks back. (I'm not sure if that is the cause, but so many other things are broken.) I notice now that all of my keys are repeating instead of doing a single press/release. I use the Saitek profiler, and when I go in and test any key, they repeat as long as I have the button pushed down instead of just doing a single on, then off upon release. For instance, when I hit the trimmer button, it will go on and off a half dozen times in the short interval that I have it pressed. As another example, I have a T button assigned to close the door, but it open/close/open/close/open/close.... when I hit it. The keys are not latched in the profiler. I can't seem to make them do a single press and release.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Yeah, it's always worth a search first:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=143906

You might want to try some of the suggestions from this thread, roll back, or wait until Saitek deliver the goods,

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

• 3 weeks later...