None of my modules showing in 1.5 beta

I log into the game with my store account (which was already entered) but I have none of my modules active, how do I fix this?

Also, the view is shifted upwards about 1/4 screen height, so I can't see the top 1/4 of the image, and I can't find any options.... what's going on?

Edit: View problem solved, Alt+Enter to get to full screen, then changed the resolution which was set for my old screen, now I can get to the option button (had forgotten it was at the top of the screen).

But I cannot log into the module manager "no internet connection"...

EDIT 2: Modules are working now, probably only servers that were under a bit of stress before.

Edited by Yellonet

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5

Okay I've discovered why I can't fly anything but the 25T. That's because the modules although loaded had no serial no:s attached and I couldn't do anything to solve that. Now like the others above I can't input the modules via the net probably cause it's too busy.

But still no sign of the second card in crossfire working??

Doesn't seem to be any settings that affect it. Perhaps has to be started with an addition to the command?? (Oh and I am trying in Fullscreen)

i9 9900x at 5.1 Ghz // ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula EK Bloc // 64Gb Corsair Vengence 3600Mhz DDR4 Ram // Gigabyte Aorus 3090 Watercooled block//Samsung SM951 M2 x4 SSD // Windows 10 64 Bit //48inch LG48 @ 3840x2160 120Hz//Asus ROG Swift PG35VQ 3440 x 14440 144Hz // TM Warthog HOTAS (Ser. No. 00836) //MFG Crosswind Pedals // TrackIR 5 //Varjo Aero

An old pilot is one who remembers when flying was dangerous and sex was safe.

But still no sign of the second card in crossfire working??

It is of the uttermost importance that you keep bug reports on topic and do not mix them. Neither this bug forum section nor this thread are dedicated to graphics card related issues.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

I also want to note that the module manager in 1.2.6 is also exhibiting the exact same error. (It was my intention to get my serial numbers to input manually, after copying the aircraft folders ...doesn't appear to be an option) Server issue?

It is not working for me.

I manager to install the L39 via the updater. and i can fly it. but i didn't see any of my other own module. I tried to copy/paste them from my 1.2.16 folders and now do see them in the GUI (colored icons at bottom) and in the module manager (but without serial for any of them, even the working L39).

When loading a mission with any others, it open on a map view, and can't fly of course.

[edit] I tried to change the game from my default FR to EN, just in case...with no improvement.

Edited by goestrip