No Options menu in menu.

Toto

Hello Have just downloaded and installed the new 1.5 onto the beta and have noticed in the MENYU that my OPTIONS line is missing:( I cannot program the joysticks:joystick: at all or change anything as I cannot get into the OPTIONS. I tried the integrity fix in my Eagle Dynamics folder but that did not help. I would be interested to know if this is a problem isolated to my system only, or does anyone else have this problem. I am assuming Eagle Dynamics knows about this and is planning to fix this ASAP. So cant fly at all until this is fixed .................otherwise its looking awesome.

Hello Have just downloaded and installed the new 1.5 onto the beta and have noticed in the MENYU that my OPTIONS line is missing:( I cannot program the joysticks:joystick: at all or change anything as I cannot get into the OPTIONS. I tried the integrity fix in my Eagle Dynamics folder but that did not help. I would be interested to know if this is a problem isolated to my system only, or does anyone else have this problem. I am assuming Eagle Dynamics knows about this and is planning to fix this ASAP. So cant fly at all until this is fixed .................otherwise its looking awesome.

Look up at the top of the main menu, there will be 3 icon from left to right. 1. Module Manager 2. Options 3. Log out

Thanks,
Lt. Commander Jason "Punisher" M

Hardware:
i7 10700K 5 GHz Quad Core, Water-cooled , 32GBs 2400 DDR4 RAM, MSI Intel Z470A GAMING MB, MSI RTX 3080 GPU W/10GBs GDDR6X, 512GB NVME.2 SSD, 1TB NVME.2 SSD, 2TB External SSD, 2 512Gb SSD's & 1 350 Gb HARDDRIVE, WinWing Orion 2 Stick Base and Throttle Base, Quest 2, Windows 11 (64bit)

Well, I do know where the Options menu is and when on controls section I have no Joystick line whatsoever to put in any kind of Joystick controls. Not even axis. Saitek Cyborg V.1 is the stick :)

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days