Cargo Release doent working

dahui

Hi,

The CargoRelease dont work neither with the Huey nor the MI8

I saw the new feature with the two buttons (one for hooking and one for unhooking)

It is possible to hook the load, but not possible to unhook or release it.

Thanks

greetings

• 3 weeks later...

Mi-8 Cargo release

Hi all.

Ive also noticed problems with cargo on the Mi-8, I have noticed that the controls for the emergency and tactical release on the collective ie the push buttons stick in when either the keyboard or bound hotas commands are used, yet if you mouse click on them they work as they should pressing and releasing. If either of these are pressed whilst carrying cargo you cant drop it no matter what, with the result that even trashing the cargo and "breaking the cable" you still are attached to it with some amusing results, the helo cannot escape no matter what, give it a go you'll see what I mean! In the mean time found just using cargo Hook and Auto unhook seem to work fine when used on HOTAS, have tried it on the other HELO's and the dont seem affected, hopefully this will shed some light on this snag. If this has already been reported else when then apologies.

Chilliblast, ASUS P8-Z77-V Pro, I7 3770K@3-5GHz, 16GB Corsair PC-3 12800 DDR3 @1600MHz, MSi GTX 1080 8GB, Creative SBZ, Logitech LT Z906 5.1, ASUS 24"Monitor 1080 60Hz,120GB SSD, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, Corsair CX 750W PSu, Win 10 Home Prem 64bit, TM Warthog, TM T Flight Pedals. Track IR, Occulus Rift S, Black Shark SA, DCS A-10C SA, All DCS Current Aircraft Modules, DCS 2.5 Stable and Beta.

• ED Team

Hi both please check your key bindings, the Huey now has a separate key from the old hook cargo command I will check the Mi-8

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2