Control problems since hotfix

Rolds

Hello,

Since the latest hotfix I've had a couple control problems with the SU25T.

The kneeboard controls ("[" and "]" to scroll pages) don't respond midflight even though they are mapped. Sometimes if I clear and remap them they will work, but will go back to not working if I restart DCS.

Another SU25T problem I have is that the zoom function in the cockpit doesn't work, either with the default keyboard setting or my attempt to map it to my joystick.

Has anyone else had issues with controls in the SU25T since the recent hotfix? The game itself appears much more stable, thanks for all your hard work.

My controls are usually okay until my first crash or death.

As soon as I'm in a New Plane/Aircraft, that's when my controls start getting wonky.

I find this is true in both Single Player and Multi-Player missions.

Not only do several of my HOTAS Controls no longer work (without a complete PC Reboot and DCS startup) but on many occasions I have found my Mouse to not work within the Cockpit(s).

Either I am unable to Click Switches OR I cannot Tune Dialed Controls within any cockpit.

I hope this gets fixed very soon as it is extremely annoying having to start/restart/start all over again ... etc.

It doesn't look very good on the Flight Logs either ! {Not that this truly matters}.

SnowTiger:joystick:

My controls are usually okay until my first crash or death.

As soon as I'm in a New Plane/Aircraft, that's when my controls start getting wonky.

I find this is true in both Single Player and Multi-Player missions.

Not only do several of my HOTAS Controls no longer work (without a complete PC Reboot and DCS startup) but on many occasions I have found my Mouse to not work within the Cockpit(s).

Either I am unable to Click Switches OR I cannot Tune Dialed Controls within any cockpit.

I hope this gets fixed very soon as it is extremely annoying having to start/restart/start all over again ... etc.

It doesn't look very good on the Flight Logs either ! {Not that this truly matters}.

I have had similar problems too when changing planes, I just thought it was my G940 playing up again. Now I know it may be a DCS related thing I will get some logs together next time it happens.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.