[RESOLVED]Stuck at Map screen

SolUniverse

• ED Team

Thanks maestro72x,

looking now, and getting more advice to help you.

did you try the router reboot?

also

are you running any 3rd party software?

What connection do you have LAN or wireless?

and who is your network provider?

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Ok ok ok.... FINALLY!!!

So as I tested everything and every other game worked fine online but this one.. and for some reason it just stopped working dunno why. I was on a Time Warner Free access hotspot and now I switched to a regular connection and it loaded fine..

It should work on a free Hot spot I would think as any other game worked just fine.. Let me know if you want me to test further on the TWC FreeHotspot.. How else can we play when we are traveling then ;-)

• ED Team
Ok ok ok.... FINALLY!!!

So as I tested everything and every other game worked fine online but this one.. and for some reason it just stopped working dunno why. I was on a Time Warner Free access hotspot and now I switched to a regular connection and it loaded fine..

It should work on a free Hot spot I would think as any other game worked just fine.. Let me know if you want me to test further on the TWC FreeHotspot.. How else can we play when we are traveling then ;-)

At least you know now! :) and I can sleep at night :smilewink:

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

TWC likely blocked certain ports, specially on the free services,

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 1 month later...

Confirmed

Just tried the same, and multiplayer loads in permanent pause. TWC clearly has an additional firewall working. So, how to get around, hmmm. Perhaps a VPN service? The multiplayer portal works fine, showing the available servers online, in fact the game loads up and then you can't see any players, and when you select an aircraft, then you appear frozen flying in the sky. Kinda weird, but playing from another hotspot, no issue. So probably we need to call TWC and have them open the appropriate port on their nationwide network :music_whistling:

| A-10C | Ka-50 | F-86 | Mig-15 | P-51D |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]