Communication menu/radio did not work after takeoff

KonniRichter

I am new to DCS, but i did not know what i am doing wrong. Communication menu comes up when on the ground. But after takeoff, the key did not bring up the communication menu (i use the standard key bindings - "ä" key on my keyboard). I cannot use my radio when flying.

I did not use the easy radio in settings.

What i am doing wrong?

press Ralt+Rshift+i this is the microphone default button. Check back if it works. Also make sure the battery inverter 1 and RDO circuit breakers are on and give it 3 minutes after start.

Lastly, check that the front cockpit intercom is set to Main and not STBY.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

press Ralt+Rshift+i this is the microphone default button. Check back if it works. Also make sure the battery inverter 1 and RDO circuit breakers are on and give it 3 minutes after start.

Lastly, check that the front cockpit intercom is set to Main and not STBY.

Thanks! It works when i use "Ralt+Rshift+i".

Cheers

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.