DCS world Beta Updater wont update

Hi

I have always had trouble with DCS updater timing out as it downloads and then if I quit it and try to restart DCS it only checks for updates once per day. So it would not download the update on second try..

I could get around this by running the DCS updater.exe but the updater.exe for 1.5 Beta doesn't check for updates. It just starts the older version.

So In short beta1.5 checks for update once per day and then times out after 50mb and then I can't do anything about it till the next day.

Making it impossible for me to play multiplayer :(

Updater error

I keep having this same error trying to update.

ERROR: size mismatch: got only 150236739 out of 535 bytes for Bazar/Liveries/mi-24v/ukraine/description.lua
ERROR: size mismatch: got only 544 out of 539 bytes for Bazar/Liveries/mi-24w/standard 1/description.lua
ERROR: size mismatch: got only 535 out of 544 bytes for Bazar/Liveries/mi-24v/South Ossetia/description.lua
ERROR: size mismatch: got only 539 out of 150236739 bytes for Bazar/Terrain/vfstextures/LandTexturesWinterOther.zip
ERROR: hash check failed for Bazar/Liveries/mi-24v/standard 1/description.lua
ERROR: size mismatch: got only 150236739 out of 535 bytes for Bazar/Liveries/mi-24v/ukraine/description.lua
ERROR: size mismatch: got only 544 out of 539 bytes for Bazar/Liveries/mi-24w/standard 1/description.lua
ERROR: size mismatch: got only 535 out of 544 bytes for Bazar/Liveries/mi-24v/South Ossetia/description.lua
ERROR: size mismatch: got only 539 out of 150236739 bytes for Bazar/Terrain/vfstextures/LandTexturesWinterOther.zip
ERROR: hash check failed for Bazar/Liveries/mi-24v/standard 1/description.lua
ERROR: Download failed with 2 hash fails and 0 gzip fails
ERROR: Transfer error. Please, check your firewall/antivirus settings.

Looks like it's confusing files, the same ones every time.