Got a tip for a new Rig. What do you think?

Hello Guys,

i'll get a new rig at Christmas and a friend of mine knows someone who deals with good rigs. He recommend this:

Core i5-4460 (3.2 GHz), 8GB DDR3, 2 TB SATA3, 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750, and everything else for about 750€ (about 800$). It would be great if someone could tell me if this rig ist good for dcs, and how many fps i can get ingame.

• ED Team

dcs 1.5 spec requirement below to give you a guide

Minimum system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i3; RAM: 8 GB; Free hard disk space: 30 GB; Video: 2 GB RAM card, DirectX11 - compatible; requires internet activation.

Recommended system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i5+; RAM: 16GB; Hard disk space: 30 GB; Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX780 / ATI R9 290 DirectX11 or better; Joystick; requires internet activation.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

dcs 1.5 spec requirement below to give you a guide

Minimum system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i3; RAM: 8 GB; Free hard disk space: 30 GB; Video: 2 GB RAM card, DirectX11 - compatible; requires internet activation.

Recommended system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i5+; RAM: 16GB; Hard disk space: 30 GB; Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX780 / ATI R9 290 DirectX11 or better; Joystick; requires internet activation.

Thanks :thumbup: i think i should be good with it. I will try it today at his computer to see how it works:)

a little too expensive, I have a slightly better rig for a cheaper price (better CPU and graphics), what do you mean by saying everything else ?...to answer your question, you will be able to play newest games, although some of them you wont be able to max out (for example, you will be able to play Battlefield 4 maxed out, but Witcher 3 maybe on medium)

a little too expensive, I have a slightly better rig for a cheaper price (better CPU and graphics), what do you mean by saying everything else ?...to answer your question, you will be able to play newest games, although some of them you wont be able to max out (for example, you will be able to play Battlefield 4 maxed out, but Witcher 3 maybe on medium)

With everything else i mean ground Units, Fighters attack Aircrafts in a created Mission with the Mission Editor. What CPU, etc do you have? And how much did you pay?

With everything else i mean ground Units, Fighters attack Aircrafts in a created Mission with the Mission Editor. What CPU, etc do you have? And how much did you pay?

this is a sad day for me, I really thought my PC is better than I remembered...I am so sorry for my previous reply which, as I sadly found out, is not true

i5-3570K, EVGA GTX 760 4GB, together with 8GB RAM and a motherboard, PC case and a power supply, I paid cca.750€....man, I really thought it was way cheaper :-(

that means the price for that PC is pretty good, and you will be able to run the newest games at maximum or close to maximum graphics settings

again, sorry for my previous reply :music_whistling:

this is a sad day for me, I really thought my PC is better than I remembered...I am so sorry for my previous reply which, as I sadly found out, is not true

i5-3570K, EVGA GTX 760 4GB, together with 8GB RAM and a motherboard, PC case and a power supply, I paid cca.750€....man, I really thought it was way cheaper :-(

that means the price for that PC is pretty good, and you will be able to run the newest games at maximum or close to maximum graphics settings

again, sorry for my previous reply :music_whistling:

Hey no Problem and thanks for your Input :thumbup: