TAW PUBLIC Dedicated Server Info

HiJack

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

The KO server seems to have troubles restarting lately, the shutdown works, but the server never comes back up on it's own. Maybe the Script is bugged ? It's been like that for a few days now... Anyways, good afternoon :)

Rex

yep ... each time server restarts, this thing happens. please restart the server, it's offline ...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

XXAnt [EGNF] here.....

Hi everyone, I'm usually on the TAW Kaukasus Offensive server (being shot down regularly) and really enjoy and can appreciate the work that goes into it.

I joined this forum as I have been unable to see the server on my server list since the Viggen update and wonder why others can? It's been way over a week now and i'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms such as shaking, hot/cold sweats and muttering incoherently to myself whilst questioning reality.... :pilotfly:

I can see the #1 server - Op winchester but no more TAW servers.

Hi to Deadbeef, Rex, Archangel, Redbat, ZHeN and anyone else who might recognize me and gets to shoot me down all the time!

XXAnt [EGNF]

Edited by antonovia

hey, Ant ! of course I recognize you !

Dutch_Baron told me a week ago that K.O. runs only release (stable) versions, not beta's

you don't have to revert to previous version, you just have to have both installed - release and beta, they're separate from each other

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wonder how you played K.O. before ?

cause DCS World and DCS World Open Beta always were different builds. if you had DCS World before, it wouldn't update to DCS World Open Beta. they're separate, as I've already mentioned

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]