Water effect

I am just a curious...will ED implement in BS some of the effects like this?

I think that will add great level of immersion in sim (and i mean for the heli's and for aircrafts).

:v:

Eh.....what effect would that be? :)

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

Guest IguanaKing

Ahhh...do you mean the effects from rotor downwash that turn water droplets into razor blades? Not sure about that one...but...OUCH!

Guest IguanaKing

Ruh-roh...not this discussion again. :argue:

Are you talking about wake turbulence which causes a depression in the water surface and dispersion due to direct contact with engine thrust? If so, I hope to see that too, although its not all that important to me. If you're looking for rooster tails from the water's surface, like what is seen in several paintings...well...doesn't happen IRL. ;)

Поздрав Суперсрбине! :thumbup:

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Eh.....what effect would that be? :)

Cheers,

- JJ.

I like this effects! ;)

Regards

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

I like this effects! ;)

Regards

This is obvious photoshop editing.

And not only because I've seen already two pictures that have been used to put that together.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Photoshop. Look a the crappy shadow (or is it supposed to be reflection?? of aircraft in the water). Plus the water towers behind aircraft are not directly behind the plane, but a bit to the left of it, and also missaligned with the direction of flight. Imagine the same situation viewed from above...

Guest IguanaKing

The picture of the B-1B low on the water isn't photoshopped, but its not real either. It is a painting called "Speed" by Dru Blair.

There is a water effect, as can be seen in this video at the end http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-295259028791778590&q=mirage

You know what bothers me. They can easily mantain TV lock on a single person on the beach, and I can't lock moving Avenger from few kilometers with its crappy NV pod.

...and where is that wall of water shooting into sky :D

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

The picture of the B-1B low on the water isn't photoshopped, but its not real either. It is a painting called "Speed" by Dru Blair.

I LOVE those people that wake up in the morning, take a look from their window and say 'naaah.... it's a photoshop' :D

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

Guest IguanaKing

A correction to my previous post, the painting is called "Power". The service manager at the aircraft dealer I'm working with today has a copy of this painting over his desk. :D