Rearm / Refuel / Repair / Broken

All of the above are broken again in multiplayer. We were able to get it to work eventually but we get no acknowledgment from the ground crew or from the tower either for that matter. Looks like all ground operations are messed up again since the 1.5.2 patch.

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

ASUS ROG Rampage IV Extreme MB

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

please attach a track showing the issue.

Is it a particular airfield, or mission, or aircraft?

I have no problem rearming when I try.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

please attach a track showing the issue.

Is it a particular airfield, or mission, or aircraft?

I have no problem rearming when I try.

We were in for two and a half hours last night so the track file is way too big but I'll run it again as a short instance and post the track file.

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
We were in for two and a half hours last night so the track file is way too big but I'll run it again as a short instance and post the track file.

thanks that would be very helpful

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

OK, that's officially weird. We were all experiencing the exact same problem but it's working fine now so I don't know what the problem was. We've run the same mission on the previous version of 1.5 and it worked perfect before as well. Maybe it was just a fluke.

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was flying with Striker and can confirm the issue. Apparently rearm/refuel worked by using the hotkey for the rearming menu, but performing the operation through the comms menu with the ground crew did not.

I wonder if the issue is due to the multiplayer and/or the number of clients we had. I'm fine doing a quick test tonight.