BS CD

I've heard same thing. Strange logic in my opinion, isn't it?

No its not...

The SU-25T is an addon just like the KA-50 will be...

Now why would ED want to give away a flyable that they worked extermley hard to produce.

Ed does need to be paid for their work, otherwise they'll cease to exist, it makes perfectly good sence....

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

I wonder if those with BS and not FC will be able to play each other..

as in if a server has SU25T and Ka-50 in the mission as client AC.

I guess its almost obious that FC will not work in servers with BS, right? (kinda a sweet way to section the community into yet smaller pieces)

sig-YF19a.jpg

I think (just guessing here) the install procedure would be this:

- Clean install of Lock On: Modern Air Combat

- Apply Flaming Cliffs 1.1

- Apply Black Shark 1.2

hmmm, what about the FC patches?..it might not be that easy to have FC and BS in the same lockon install

oo err...missus:animals_bunny:

** Anti-Pastie**

i think its going to be like a merge install like il-2 (FB+AEP+PF)

I concur...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

• ED Team
hmmm, what about the FC patches?..it might not be that easy to have FC and BS in the same lockon install

Every update, every patch, in that case, they would all be included with Black shark then.

I wonder if we're gonna have the same few hatebois who demand a patch for original LOMAC after LOBS is out.

i bet we will, we see that a lot down at the ubi forums. they should just suck it up and buy FC already, and not complain about the infamous starforce.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LockGold has flaming cliffs in it? :noexpression:

Then I might aswel buy a used copy of amazon for 13$ and not have to bother with the online activation and the lengthy reinstalls....

:Core2Duo @ 435FSB x 7 3.05GHz : ATI x1900xtx: 2GB Patriot @ 435Mhz : WD 250Gb UATA: Seagate 320Gb SATA2: X-Fi Platinum:

From the lockon.ru site:

"There will be both a download and CD version. For both versions:

If you already have Flaming Cliffs, it will add all the 1.2 content.

If you don't have Flaming Cliffs, it will upgrade Lock On to 1.2 standard but it will not include the Su-25T and Flaming Cliffs missions and campaigns. "

It IS going to be tricky trying to make 1.1n & 1.2 compatible if they put trees in 1.2 that you can't fly through, no simplified AI flight models & different weapons physics etc...

Cheers.

Well Id rather have proper trees from 1.2

I mean why wouldnt it work?

FC works with Lomac 1.0 no?

Same should be with 1.2

:Core2Duo @ 435FSB x 7 3.05GHz : ATI x1900xtx: 2GB Patriot @ 435Mhz : WD 250Gb UATA: Seagate 320Gb SATA2: X-Fi Platinum:

All speculations about structure and set of elements of BS setup and its integration with other products are useless until an official announcement.

I've close this thread to prevent newcomers from getting wrong information by reading unconfirmed speculations.

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]