May we have a Cold Start Video with all of the steps for starting the Mirage, please?

mjmorrow

Zeus said the INS is not fully ready.

Meaning partial features only for beta phase.

IMO best to wait for stable/complete release to get such a video.

In the mean time, there already is a (quick) start-up video (by Wags IIRC).

Both of your suggestions are very sensible things to do. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Azrayen. :thumbup: MJ

Edited by mjmorrow

Isnt there a video somewhere of a night-time cold start for the Mirage2000C?

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Check out Metal2mesh's YouTube channel. Lots of tutorials there on how to operate the M2KC (Cold start, INS alignment, A/P, A2A, A2G, etc). RAZBAM's M2KC meshes are derived from the metal2mesh version for FSX IIRC. The two are essentially the same aircraft but for different sims.

This would be utterly perfect, assuming that all of the procedures are the same for the DCS Mirage, Empennage! :) I really like these videos, very cool! Thank you for posting these super cool videos! :thumbup: MJ

This is the one I was talking about:

[ame]

[/ame]

Would be nice to get a narrated version, explaining what is what, but Im sure John or Buynap will oblige with one of their videos as soon as the aircraft is out in beta ;)

Edited by OnlyforDCS

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.