Kneeboard not functioning

Simon1279

Are there any workaround for including the kneeboard in this module, i mean any kind of mod or such, for to have the tipical DCS kneeboard ?

thanks in advance

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 8700K @ 4.9 ghz, SSD 850 evo, MSI Z370 Gaming Pro, GTX 1080Ti, F/A-18C in the garage, F-16C in the backyard, F-14B in the garden

Kneeboard not functioning

The kneeboard usually available through RShft-K is not available. (I swear this was reported by somebody earlier today but I no longer see it here.)

I can understand this being a low priority but I have come to rely so much on placing manuals and documents there that I am dead in the water without it.

my memo notes specific for the mirage, and radios freq memo are unusable due to that.

It's not a low priority because it's a basic DCS fonction available for ALL aircraft , wich has nothing to do with a WIP beta status of specific aircraft system

the same as for the keyboard keybinding frame

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Here is a fixed 'device_init.lua' file that will get the kneeboard working in the Mirage.

For the OpenAlpha:

Place it in your '...\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit' directory and overwrite the original 'device_init.lua'. (Make a backup copy first).

For the OpenBeta:

Place it in your '...\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit' directory and overwrite the original 'device_init.lua'. (Make a backup copy first).

device_init.lua

Edited by AlaskanGrizzly

@sc275: you're right. so it's probably a problem with 1.5 or 2 more than a specific mirage problem

@AlaskanGrizzly : thanks a lot

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Here is a fixed 'device_init.lua' file that will get the kneeboard working in the Mirage.

For the OpenAlpha:

Place it in your '...\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit' directory and overwrite the original 'device_init.lua'. (Make a backup copy first).

For the OpenAlpha:

Place it in your '...\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit' directory and overwrite the original 'device_init.lua'. (Make a backup copy first).

It says "For the OpenAlpha" on both but you probably meant OpenBeta

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit