Removed

CptSmiley

I haven't checked the entire thread. Is there any indication that the the D key highlighted in red will be fixed in the upcoming fixes? When I switch to close range mode, I simply cannot go back to normal RWS mode. Completely turning off radar and master weapons arm doesn't work, when I switch them back on Im still in close range mode. Nothing I can do will revert back to the normal scan range. Remapping the key doesn't work.

This is strange. I can go back and forth from different modes. maybe there wrong with yoru lua files?

are you sure you mad the Deselect from the HOTAS category?

It is true that you have to click Unlock after Deselect today. This should be a bug.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is strange. I can go back and forth from different modes. maybe there wrong with yoru lua files?

are you sure you mad the Deselect from the HOTAS category?

It is true that you have to click Unlock after Deselect today. This should be a bug.

Unfortunately when I first installed the module I started remapping the keys and removed the D key conflict. Unfortunately at that point the line "turned red" so to speak. After that nothing I mapped to the command would work and when switching to close range mode (default "v") nothing I do reverts back to the normal scan range. I guess deleting all my config files might work, haven't tried that yet.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Unfortunately when I first installed the module I started remapping the keys and removed the D key conflict. Unfortunately at that point the line "turned red" so to speak. After that nothing I mapped to the command would work and when switching to close range mode (default "v") nothing I do reverts back to the normal scan range. I guess deleting all my config files might work, haven't tried that yet.

you don't need to delete all your config files. I am at work now, when I'm home I will send you the lua file in question and you can replace yours with it or add the missing line.

I haven't checked the entire thread. Is there any indication that the the D key highlighted in red will be fixed in the upcoming fixes? When I switch to close range mode, I simply cannot go back to normal RWS mode. Completely turning off radar and master weapons arm doesn't work, when I switch them back on Im still in close range mode. Nothing I can do will revert back to the normal scan range. Remapping the key doesn't work.

I fixed that and couple of other ones as well.

Here check this link

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

I fixed that and couple of other ones as well.

Here check this link

Ok downloaded your mod, and managed to get "deselect special mode" to work. However it's not that simple, I need to clear the binding, and reassign new key. Then when I enter the mission, I need to do that again inside the mission. Then it works. Right now you can't rebind keys in multiplayer (or I haven't figured out how to do it) so it's still bugged in multiplayer.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Why are you reporting this at all? Once you change the LUA, surely you are on your own.

Once you have restored it to the default, THEN you can start making public comments about it. Only unadulterated installations should be used as a basis for fault reporting, so if you have a problem your FIRST action should always be to restore things to a default value, and only then start assuming there is actually a bug.

Jeez!!!!

Why are you reporting this at all? Once you change the LUA, surely you are on your own.

Once you have restored it to the default, THEN you can start making public comments about it. Only unadulterated installations should be used as a basis for fault reporting, so if you have a problem your FIRST action should always be to restore things to a default value, and only then start assuming there is actually a bug.

Jeez!!!!

Please re-read my original post before resorting to internet outrage :smilewink:

The bug was/is present with the standard unmodified M2000C.

You're still commenting on it, and have openly stated you have changed your Input LUA. Simply because the issue existed in the original version doesn't mean you can make any useful contribution. Effectively, your install is corrupt, and once you mod, you're out of the bug reporting loop. People reading this will automatically think that it's OK to start modding, and still report bugs, and that is a dangerous precedent - if we ever want bugs to be traceable and solvable.

It wasn't outrage, just exasperation.

let's remain cool guys :)

OnlyForDCS, I personally dont have the issue with this key with the original Lua. I assigned this key to my Warthog and it worked right away. Probably you use the D key in DCS General so it conflicted with Razbam assignment?

since this bug isnt confirmed, maybe we shouldnt talk about it here.

This bug is confirmed, over-confirmed, the default key mapping for M2000-C module gonna to change in future updates since it conflict with many standard DCS key mapping ( D, M, K, L, Pg Up, Pg Dn ) resulting in unpredictible behaviour (keys don't work in most cases by default)...

This bug is confirmed, over-confirmed, the default key mapping for M2000-C module gonna to change in future updates since it conflict with many standard DCS key mapping ( D, M, K, L, Pg Up, Pg Dn ) resulting in unpredictible behaviour (keys don't work in most cases by default)...

Sure the binding need rework, some need to be activated per default, but there are workarounds available while there are other bugs that dont have any workarounds and they need to be priotirized.

Now he wrote this:

Then when I enter the mission, I need to do that again inside the mission. Then it works. .

This is really strange, I never encountred this. Once it is fixed, I don't need to touch it again in mission or anywhere else. Can you confirm this behavior sedenion?

Sure the binding need rework, some need to be activated per default, but there are workarounds available while there are other bugs that dont have any workarounds and they need to be priotirized.

Now he wrote this:

This is really strange, I never encountred this. Once it is fixed, I don't need to touch it again in mission or anywhere else. Can you confirm this behavior sedenion?

I can't confirm this particular bug, but i can confirm that the DCS "key mapping" engine is buggy when you have some key conflicts... One time that works, another time that does not work, sometime you have a "red" line, sometimes not... It depends in what order you modify the key binding, how it is "saved" according some esoteric rules...

There are plenty of other things we are working on and should have for you guys in the next update but wanted to give you a little insight into where we are at with the corrections and improvements.

Pre-existing key conflicts may be a big concern perhaps, but when you add a new one that pre-exists, you can see that there is a duplicate already.

The main point to bear in mind is that Beta means it is not yet fully tested and complete. Razbam are definitely aware that there are key input issues, and they have already been reported, and are on the list of things to correct. In addition, DCS World is just going through a huge update, and that too has thrown up input issues. After it has been reported, what else is there to do but leave them to sort it.

We just have to let them continue to make the corrections - after all, we are still waiting for the first update after release. What exactly do you expect from a Beta?

Edited by NeilWillis

If you're having bind problems I added bunch of extra binds ...

like FBW disconnect and radar, radar screen, hud, jammer, seletive jettison, engine binds, slats, radio, parking brake also added HOTAS switches that were posted on the other thread all into one.

Etc ...

Visit this link for more info:

It also fixed the bugged Special mode deselect, Kneeboard K glance right wheel brake or left magic select etc ...

This worked for ME!

I think it may work for you if you have problems clear the keys that are bugged for you and restart the game and try to rebind it.

Make sure that you don't have 2 of the same keys over lapping with each other.

For me personally I have no issues with these binds

The Mod is JSGME compatible

Edited by Rlaxoxo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

Hey guys updated with further pending fixes:

- Default view improvement (based on input from community with minor alterations)

- AP heading fixes when command was cross 0 North while transition to commanded heading

- Engine nozzle position logic fixes

- Affect lift on portion of wing where air brake is when extended

- Filter on longitudinal acceleration

- Altimeter setting now functional

- Added animation to lights to be shown in multiplayer

- Fixed intake cones position mismatch

- Fixed nose gear door 3D collision bug

- Sustained turned rate improvements

- Autopilot control and engagement envelope logic corrected

- AA FBW mode now proper config with center tank loaded

- Added joystick mappable commands for FBW commands and seat adjust

- Fuel flow schedule fixes

Please keep in mind, I'm unsure of the date when all these are incorporated but will update the original post when they are incorporated these are what are in development and are being tested internally and should be in your hands soon.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I can't confirm this particular bug, but i can confirm that the DCS "key mapping" engine is buggy when you have some key conflicts... One time that works, another time that does not work, sometime you have a "red" line, sometimes not... It depends in what order you modify the key binding, how it is "saved" according some esoteric rules...

So you ask in the Razbam M-2000C thread, to fix troubles you suspect to be related to the core methods of DCS World 1.5.x?

...and of course, it is a bad idea to check for bugs after(!) modding/changing the original install.

If you did change any lua and happen to run into troubles, take care to delete(!) the whole config/<module name> and do a DCS repair, to ensure a clean vanilla config setup.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

So you ask in the Razbam M-2000C thread, to fix troubles you suspect to be related to the core methods of DCS World 1.5.x?

No, i don't say that... i say: current M2000-C module's keymapping conflict with standard DCS (which is a problem anyway), which produce unpredicable behaviours (since DCS key mapping implementation is buggy)...

Razbam responsability: wrong key mapping.

ED responsability: buggy key mapping implementation.

No, i don't say that... i say: current M2000-C module's keymapping conflict with standard DCS (which is a problem anyway), which produce unpredicable behaviours (since DCS key mapping implementation is buggy)...

Razbam responsability: wrong key mapping.

ED responsability: buggy key mapping implementation.

So Razbam acknowledged already (post #1) and it will be fixed during beta phase.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Hey guys updated with further pending fixes:

Great stuff! This is shaping up real nice. :thumbup:

Is there any news about the issue that the Mirage's systems and damage model don't reset correctly when entering a new one after a flight?

It's rather annoying to always have to restart DCS when you get hit. With the damage model right now the first thing to alway break seems to be the radar which means your next plane's won't work. This limits it's usefullness to the underperforming Magics. ;)

Hope that bug isn't too hard to squish. Keep up the good work!

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds