Take my landing Challenge

I assume most of us tried landing in the crosswinds in the Su-25T or whatever…and maybe some succeeded. But how many of you boys tried landing without half the wings?

Some of you may recall I did this before and the result was like this

01.jpg

05.jpg

03.jpg

This time I actually got my speed low enough to get the gears out in time before I landed and I came to a smooth landing (it was better than my landing with the wings on the Su-25T lol) Well I want some of you boys to try it if you haven’t already. I guarantee it’s a lot of fun, or it can be stressful if you can’t do it. :joystick: Regardless its worth a try. Enjoy!

ScreenShot_027.jpg

ScreenShot_029.jpg

ScreenShot_030.jpg

ScreenShot_031-1.jpg

ScreenShot_032-1.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

By putting the aircraft's airframe under extreme pressure and stress. Can most easily be done by putting it into a dive, and pulling up hard.

Nice screenies and flying Kami!

How'd it handle, could it be humanly possible that the Frog could get anymore sluggish than it already was!?

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

Yea just get the plane to above 10,000 and dive, once the speed is somewhere above 750+, pull up hard. Remember it doesn't pull up on a dime so use some flaps if you need to. Here's a tip, don't apply any thrust during the dive because the negative G would just stall it and later it would be useless or you have to restart it. Once your AOA is above the horizon it would snap. Note: sometimes it would snap with one wing like this

ScreenShot_024Small.jpg

But as the screenshot shows it is still possible to maintain a level flight with one wing.

However, it is best to snap both wings since it has a better balance. This occurs on random so i can't help you there. Once the wings are gone, ingore the lady that keeps saying eject because you can make it back home. Just apply a lot of rudder power and roll and you should be able to get it. Good Luck!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually, you do not have to climb all the way to 10000 m to get the speed over 750 on the Su-25T piggy. Altitudes > 1500 worked fine for me :)

The track:

http://n210.nm.ru/files/Bublik-su25t-shortwings.zip

screenshot440mqz9.jpg

screenshot441mql0.jpg

screenshot442mqk2.jpg

screenshot443mrp6.jpg

screenshot444mqr4.jpg

screenshot445msy7.jpg

The length of the runway was just enough to stop the the aircraft at the opposite end.

HA!!

Now do this, on the Kuznetsov

While the Ship is moving. And do it with the wings shortened more :punk:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least