F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

Pretty cool, I was there and even have a pic or 2 of their jets in our hangar.

• Like 2

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Post the Photos Cali, don't be a tease :D

BtTdAixIq3s

9r-A5PTyAuU

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Nice, thanks

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

VxK3d-3r_zQ

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Wow, Did you see that center console on the first F-16? Those are block 30 by the way, so screw all those request for block 52, me want that :D

click on image to enlarge

160819-Z-WN106-005.jpg

Sentry Aloha

Members of the 149th Maintenance Squadron, 149th Fighter Wing, Texas Air National Guard, headquartered at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas, complete launch preparation at Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam, Hawaii, Aug. 18, 2016. The 149th FW participated in Sentry Aloha 2016, a large-scale fighter exercise hosted by the Hawaii Air National Guard. (U.S. Air National Guard photo by Tech. Sgt. Rebekkah Jandron)

http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/view_airframes_byadvancedsearch/acshort/F-16/fy/0/plant/0/status/0/version/0/program/0/airforce/0/unit/11412/deployment/0/displayteam/0/actype/F-16/startnum/46

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

89-0001(FA-123)

3f12SALhur4

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

G9NS_DVMW04

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

G9NS_DVMW04

I wonder what broke that they had to use the D model?

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

Warning Strong language

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Thanks, There are several blocks. WW tail code is from Misawa AB in Japan, they use block 50. HL is from Hill AFB in Utah, they fly block 40. OS is from Osan AB, ROK, Block 40. AK is for Eielson AFB Alaska, block 30

Some A-10Cs and F-16s (not sure which version/variant)

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

Belgian Air Force 2ship A2G mission

IMG_0516_kopi_ren.jpg

IMG_0564_kopi_ren.jpg

Edited by Ross
  • Like 1

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

thanks

To whom it may concern,

thanks

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,