Not able to remap!

NORTHMAN

Every time i try to erase or remap something into the option menu with the mirage everything goes dark after pushing the ok button and i'm not able to do anything else! [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5jTapFY9fA&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Prend ton temps mais fait ca vite :cold:... LG34''21:9 Asus 23''monitors Intel i7-4590 EVGA 1070 Superclocked Gskills 4x4G RAM Fatal1ty AsRock Z97 killer motherboard in a HAF black box with 4 CH products plug in and logitech G510, F310, M510 and M570 plus trackIR 5!

This happened to me also on both the open beta and release versions. I solved it by using the mod manager to remove and reinstall the M2000 module in both versions.

Win 10, Gigabyte Aorus Ultra with i5 9600KF @ 4.6GHz, 32G DDR4 3200 RAM, GTX 1070, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog stick on VPC Warbird base, Warthog Throttle for jets & helis, CH Throttle Quadrant for props, CH Pro Pedals, 500GB SSDs for installed sims :gun_smilie:

I have done both: uninstall and repair and it's still broken..

Prend ton temps mais fait ca vite :cold:... LG34''21:9 Asus 23''monitors Intel i7-4590 EVGA 1070 Superclocked Gskills 4x4G RAM Fatal1ty AsRock Z97 killer motherboard in a HAF black box with 4 CH products plug in and logitech G510, F310, M510 and M570 plus trackIR 5!

Have you tried deleting the M2000 config files from your DCS saved game folder? I never got that far but it might work...

I had also tried a repair before removing the module, but it didn't work. I haven't seen this issue with other modules.

Win 10, Gigabyte Aorus Ultra with i5 9600KF @ 4.6GHz, 32G DDR4 3200 RAM, GTX 1070, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog stick on VPC Warbird base, Warthog Throttle for jets & helis, CH Throttle Quadrant for props, CH Pro Pedals, 500GB SSDs for installed sims :gun_smilie:

already answered here ,)

No... didnt work! I have erased everything binding to the joystick, throtle, pedals and pad and press ok and had a pitch blacK screen again.

If ever zeus look at this thread, I dont know how to send a log, the screen just turn black and the game didnt crash. I have to open program management to shut it off.

I have found something else! It was my pedals that cause headache. Look like a default binding to it make things difficult. looking only my joystick, I loose the overall situation. So I unplug it, remap my joystick, save, closed session, replug pedals and everything was fine. Execpt for the weird default binding.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6RujEYirkI[/ame]

I have found something else! It was my pedals that cause headache. Look like a default binding to it make things difficult. looking only my joystick, I loose the overall situation. So I unplug it, remap my joystick, save, closed session, replug pedals and everything was fine. Execpt for the weird default binding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6RujEYirkI

so it was a default pedal binding issue ?

I guess we will have to wait that mirage end it's Beta journey. And all bindings keys be setup.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]