Hey all,

I've done some searching, but haven't found anything. Does anyone know if we can put the UH-60 onto the UH-1H cockpit, like VFA-113 did with their F-18 over F-15, or A-7 over A-10A? Not that I don't love an old Huey, but I'd like to be able to fly the larger UH-60 around.

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

• 11 months later...

Hell if you're doing this could you do the same for the Chinook too?? I was just pointed to an AC-47 mod, but it uses the KA-50 cockpit. I was kinda turned off by it for having that, it'd be a little more realistic with a Huey cockpit, not to be ungrateful.

~S

What do you mean? I'm intrigued.....

Literally just save off the old UH-1 model files (Bazar/World/Shapes/ab-212*.edm) then rename uh-60a.edm to ab-212.edm and see what happens.

(or replace with your own uh-60.edm if you have a higher poly model)

Hell if you're doing this could you do the same for the Chinook too?? I was just pointed to an AC-47 mod, but it uses the KA-50 cockpit. I was kinda turned off by it for having that, it'd be a little more realistic with a Huey cockpit, not to be ungrateful.
Well I guess you would not be interested in my UH-60 armed flyable in sim!

It also uses the KA-50 cockpit.

Too bad.......:D

UH-60.png?dl=1

UH-602.png?dl=1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."