is it normal?

is it normal for my FPS to drop down to the low 20' on the A-10 "Oil Terminal" mission? I usually get 33-45+ FPS on other A-10 missions with considerable amount of action going around.

all my setting are maxed (only water on medium and Vis range on medium)

see specs below...

SB

** image removed by moderator **

System Specs:

intel Core i7 2600K, nVidia GTX580 ,8GB x1333 MHz RAM ,Win 7 ultimate 64bit, LG FLATRON W24553v 24" Monitor. MSFF 2 stick (yeah, it sucks).

I've always found that particular City taxing frame rate wise, Dunno Why.

Try the quick start Su-27 mission, that same city is in the distance ahead, check the frame rates with that too.

Nate

Yeah still low 20' over thet friggin' city even 18-19 at times. when I'm out of it it's 40-45 all the way even 50's over sea...

SB

System Specs:

intel Core i7 2600K, nVidia GTX580 ,8GB x1333 MHz RAM ,Win 7 ultimate 64bit, LG FLATRON W24553v 24" Monitor. MSFF 2 stick (yeah, it sucks).

In LockOn it is pretty much normal, yes, unfortunatelly :(

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Posted by SilentBob:

is it normal for my FPS to drop down to the low 20' on the A-10 "Oil Terminal" mission? I usually get 33-45+ FPS on other A-10 missions with considerable amount of action going around.

all my setting are maxed (only water on medium and Vis range on medium)

Yes its quite normal.

I think the main FPS killer here is VIS range, so you have to turn off other performance breaks like Heat blur or morrors if you want to keep Vis Range on medium.

Funny that there still is no system out there that can run LOMAC on full settings all the way isnt it ;)

Yes its quite normal.

I think the main FPS killer here is VIS range, so you have to turn off other performance breaks like Heat blur or morrors if you want to keep Vis Range on medium.

Funny that there still is no system out there that can run LOMAC on full settings all the way isnt it ;)

Yeah I know - Vis range is a big fat concrete shoes in LOMAC. problem is I can't see myself flying without mirrors (even though I don't really use them in battle) and the hit blur is soooo pretty... more than that - in other missions I usally get fair enough frame rate, usaelly around 30+/- when in action. flying around is about 50+/-.

it's just that mission, or taht city....darn!

SB

System Specs:

my standard FPS is 24..always ..except over water of course..im talking about IN PIT situations. I run an AMD XP 2800+, 1 GB of RAM, Geforce FX6800GT with 256mb , i dunno..what the hell can i change?..

Flip

madrebel.png

sig.jpg

"Imagine the reason that people hold on to

hatred so stubbornly is because if the hate

is removed, the pain will set in. Do not follow where

the path may lead. Go instead where there is

no path and leave a trail."