Chat in Multiplayer?

Colinf01752

Is there anyway to chat/ping someone in multiplayer to see if the server has teamspeak? Either 2.0 or 1.5. Also, does anyone know of any good US based servers for either 1.5 or 2.0 that generally use TS? I don't mind playing on EU based servers but problem is most people are going to sleep when I get home from work.Thanks in advance.

Thanks man. Its kind of pathetic how few servers there are for the open alpha.

That's because NTTR still requires a second DCS install and a NTTR server requires a separate license key for the map.. hopefully changes with the release of 2.5.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is there anyway to chat/ping someone in multiplayer to see if the server has teamspeak? Either 2.0 or 1.5. Also, does anyone know of any good US based servers for either 1.5 or 2.0 that generally use TS? I don't mind playing on EU based servers but problem is most people are going to sleep when I get home from work.Thanks in advance.

There is a ingame chat which you can access by pressing TAB.

That's because NTTR still requires a second DCS install and a NTTR server requires a separate license key for the map.. hopefully changes with the release of 2.5.

I'm pretty sure things will get better with 2.5. I had pre-purchased NTTR last year but still haven't used it, because I don't want a second DCS installation. I'll wait for 2.5 to fly there and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

My server has the open beta and the open alpha installed, however it has been running the stable release exclusively for some time.

I will not make the move to the alpha until the Caucasus map is part of it because I am not going to pay $50 for every map that comes out for the server and then not be able to fly on it unless I fork out another $50 for my own copy.

If donations would pay for the Nevada Map I would purchase a copy for the server and host some training maps but right now they are not covering the web page(s) and the TS server.

We are currently using a few TS servers bit I am now setting up a new website and TS server focused on the server with dedicated NATO and Warsaw Pact forums because the amount of information you can get in the server description is limited.

http://georgianspring.enjin.com/

Server is NA based, so your ping should be good, evenings are full of regulars and it is currently the home server for three squadrons, 2 Mig-15 and one Sabre.

Gotta jump onto the train and promote our Virtual Aerobatics NTTR server.

In case you're also interested in formation practice, aerobatics and free-flight in a friendly non-combat environment, we'd love to see you around on the Virtual Aerobatics server.

We are running servers for both maps simultaneously 24/7.

Also stay tuned for coming updates, got some fun stuff up the sleeve. :)

A TeamSpeak 3 server is running on ts3.virtual-aerobatics.com and our website is available on http://virtual-aerobatics.com/.

Server is based in Canada, so pings from US should be fairly low. I'm from Europe and basically never exceeding 150ms.

Have fun!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]