controlling the BS with a hotas or collective & cyclic

G3

bnepethomas> now lets pray for the the good ED souls to provide us with Shkval TV & ABRIS texture export/multimonitor over network feature otherwise all the BS simpit frenzy has just no meaning at all..

If only I had a chance to get my hands on BS to test with TouchBuddy for Active Module support... am sure I could come up with a few ways for them to enable some kind of exportable data that I could use in some way... alas, no replies to my PMs (but I am guessing the devs get hundreds of these kind of requests every week -> "oh please let me join the test team" <- so I can totally understand why I dont get a reply... just a bit frustrating :music_whistling: ).

(Note: *NOW* would be a good time for the TouchBuddy users on the test team to speak up :) )

EDIT: Just got a PM back... I`ve been told to sit and wait... and in return I promised not hassle any more :)

• 2 months later...

I think your pits there are good.but it is not the realistic replica of the said aircraft is it!

I mean It does not FEEL YOUR flying the real thing more like flying a piece of lego(yes i have tried one of thease pits out i was impressed but i was not getting the feeling)

i am sorry but i think your realism could be acheived by using Track IR and stereo vision goggles

i Dont have goggles but do have TIR and i get the feeling i am flying my flanker,mig Etc just by that alone

just check out pit pictures for a flanker guess what that look like?

su27_7.jpg.4681bd5e4f850c320fee6baca361dd70.jpg

so if it looks like the aircraft you are try to portray cool if not why bother except for GA it just doesn't cut it for me

PS i am not here to offend people just passing my opinion

so if it looks like the aircraft you are try to portray cool if not why bother except for GA it just doesn't cut it for me

maybe these guys like making things, doing something unusual, making/doing something that others in the community might be interested in seeing, just to see if it can be done, to see if it would lead to others having ideas or tips that could help, maybe they didnt want to waste a whole load of money of vastly expensive cockpit setups, maybe they just wanted to add specific pieces of kit that they thought mightbe useful/helpful for them when they fly.... or maybe they just shouldnt have bothered :thumbup:

Also, remember that cockpits are laid out in certain ways not just to be functional, but to be comfortable...

After all, you and I can press pause, get up, streatch our legs, even have a coffee or a beer if we're getting a little fatigued, you don't have that luxury on a BARCAP 30,000ft up in an F15...

Now don't get me wrong, I wouldn't go as far as some of these guys, but I have set out platforms and surfaces around my chair to make simming comfortable and since doing so, I've had a lot less knots in my shoulder...

:pilotfly:

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

fair doos each to there own.

i do however understand some of the methods

i hate using the keyboard so i use a hotas system (x52) and voice activated commands i am looking at a touch buddy system for future .

but what i like to see developed for TB is accurate simulations of the side panel fuctions that be a cool fuction then i would not need the keyboard