[REPORTED]The Tanker in its current state

So recently the boom of the KC-135 was given a hit box. This is fine ("I'm all for the realism") But it has made mid-air refueling less about skill and being able so hold steady, to luck. it just is not worth it anymore. The boom has for as long as I remember gone into my plane then jumped up into the port. but now with the collisions it still does this but the boom now destroys my jet. it is not fun, if the boom having collisions is permanent than please make the AI better at putting the boom in the port not my plane. Or at least make it so that the lightest tap from the boom does not completely destroy my plane.

Edited by BIGNEWY
TITLE

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E MB | Ryzen 9 5950x | ASUS Tuf RTX 4080 | 64 GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 MHz DDR4 | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB m.2 Nvme | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | Track IR 5 | Gigabyte M27Q-P 1440p 165hz |

• 3 months later...

When the boom touches the plane: the whole tanker explodes. All 4 engines explode simultaneously, the cockpit starts burning and it has bullet holes all over it... thats some serious holywood action going for a slight touch ;)

Quote Vedexent: The technical term for an over ambitious ground attack pilot is "dead".

Quote SiThSpAwN: I figure 1.5 will have to buy some roses and chocolates, take 2.0 to a nice restaurant, and if it opens doors and is a gentleman, 1.5 and 2.0 might just get to merge one day.