A couple of bugs that have been long in

zerO_crash

Here are a couple of bugs (some since release) that I don`t notice fixed yet. (Still there):

- Wheel brakes should hold the aircraft for up to 8000 RPM. Currently as is, 5200 ++ RPM and full wheel brakes makes the aircraft roll very very slowly, not holding it.

- There is a problem/glitching of the stick. It will glitch around sometimes without any input being given to the stick.

- Sometimes, and quite often actually, the stick does weird movements. For example, you pull the stick back, and it goes forward(in the AC). Take it back to neutral, it goes neutral(AC), then you push it ahead and it moves ahead(AC). It`s like half of the axis is inverted. Looking outside, you can see that the rudders/ailerons follow the stick in aircraft, not actual controller. This only happens when standing still, or taxing very slowly. It`s no problem with taking off or flying, but should be fixed nevertheless, as it`s a definitive bug.

- There seems to be sometimes a control lag. Sometimes I give the N-37 a single button press for one shell to be fired, whilst the button somehow hangs up and "thinks" it`s pressed whole the time shooting in full auto until I press and release the trigger again. Same goes for "slow zoom-in" and "slow zoom-out" options, these will seldomly zoom further than how long the button was pressed.

Keep in mind I use MSFFB2 and having no such problems (thinking of button press lag) in any other modules. Definately needs fixing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't have these control issues with the mig-15, if I were you, I'd re-do my entire axis and stick config from scratch, making sure all axises and buttons are only assigned to one thing each.

In the past week or so i've logged a good 15 hours in the mig-15... as for the brakes, not sure though... you can check my youtube videos in the mig-15, and tell me if you see any twitches or button input lag...

Edited by Hadwell

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I use default axis, never tweak em, as it`s pointless for a FFB stick. As to button, I`m all sure they only got one assignment each. Again, no such problems with other modules, only MiG-15Bis.

As for your videos, I checked and you only record in air. The weird in cockpit stick behaviour on happens on the ground, when standing still. Move the stick a little around, maybe play with RPM additionally and see if you get something like that.

EDIT: I should mention that I flew MiG-15Bis since it`s release and these bugs were there since. Would be nice to have them fixed.

Edited by zerO_crash

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 11 months later...

- There is a problem/glitching of the stick. It will glitch around sometimes without any input being given to the stick.

I noticed this today using the Warthog and I made sure no other controllers were mapped to Pitch and Roll.

- Sometimes, and quite often actually, the stick does weird movements. For example, you pull the stick back, and it goes forward(in the AC). Take it back to neutral, it goes neutral(AC), then you push it ahead and it moves ahead(AC). It`s like half of the axis is inverted. Looking outside, you can see that the rudders/ailerons follow the stick in aircraft, not actual controller. This only happens when standing still, or taxing very slowly. It`s no problem with taking off or flying, but should be fixed nevertheless, as it`s a definitive bug.

I did notice the virtual cockpit stick going forward as I pulled back, but didn't investigate quite as much: just logged in here to report the bug.

(I'd also like the FSX Maule ailerons to be fixed... :doh:)

i7-7700K@4.8GHz, 16Gb-3200, GTX-1080Ti-Strix-11Gb, Maximus IX Hero, Oculus Rift, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C, Logitech G940 Pedals.

I did notice the virtual cockpit stick going forward as I pulled back, but didn't investigate quite as much: just logged in here to report the bug.

(I'd also like the FSX Maule ailerons to be fixed... :doh:)

It's an old glitch, which affects the airplane only when it's stationary on the ramp. Once it starts moving, the glitch goes away and that's probably why it doesn't seem to be considered high priority bug for BST guys.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.