> new video, 'M3'

madcat-

yea that would be great if you remade it into a better quality one :thumbup: Nice flying action. Btw, would you consider my suggestion by offering those F-15 skins up for download? I can understand if you don't want everyone carrying the sqad name, so is it possible to create one without the squad logo, just that cool looking camo colors. Pretty please.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yea that would be great if you remade it into a better quality one :thumbup: Nice flying action. Btw, would you consider my suggestion by offering those F-15 skins up for download? I can understand if you don't want everyone carrying the sqad name, so is it possible to create one without the squad logo, just that cool looking camo colors. Pretty please.

Seconded!

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

I also liked the trailer.

What is the soundtrack in it? Sounds like Sepultura - Arise but, I may be wrong. I don't have an Arise song thet is like that though :huh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Great Video, i just loved to buy this game, it´s what i´ve been looking for some time, i had Falcon 4.0 and never had time to read all the bible, and didnt went to Allied armor, but instructor guided tutorial rox.

OffTopic: mad, what is the needed to join your squadron? I noticed you have a Sheila Carvalho playboy edition which is from Brazil. ;)