What happened to the good old 75% weekend sales?

FONS

I've been a DCS pilot since more than 4 years, every year until the release of the 2.0 there was at least two times per year E-Shop sales of 75% during the period of a weekend.

And since the 2.0 release, almost a year now, i haven't seen one again.

Is there any official word about this?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System

CPU: i7 4790K GPU: Asus GTX 970 4Gb MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO RAM: 16Gb OS: Win10 x64

They went into a lot of troubles for the last one, when the just released Mi-8 was suddenly massively discounted (like 2 weeks after the release), making a lot of early adopters very angry. They finally gave to all of them a discount voucher. I suppose they want to be more careful about their marketing strategy now.

There will be no more 70% Off Sales on eShop,

Its been stated numerous times.

The only way you'll get 70%Off is when they allow you to use the bonus points you acquire from purchased to that extent.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

They went into a lot of troubles for the last one, when the just released Mi-8 was suddenly massively discounted (like 2 weeks after the release), making a lot of early adopters very angry. They finally gave to all of them a discount voucher. I suppose they want to be more careful about their marketing strategy now.

There has to be some common sense used. Discounting a product that much just weeks after release is a bit much. 6-8 months, or even a year later, makes sense.

at least one time a year like other games, would be good

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5