DCS is not responding and crash

JetBLASTER

Hi , need help please.

Game crash on start all the time after upgrade my pc. Use to have 2 GTX 680 before and no problem apart from too noise .Now I have GTX 1080 and better cpu ( before I have i7 3970 ). When the game manage to start it crash when load mission or Campaigns, it happens with all 13 modules I have. I have all drivers up to date .All the time DCS is not responding and start again, stop again.Some time take about 6 minutes.I try repair several times and still the same.

Love DCS and need help so I can enjoy my flying again.

This happens with DCS 1.5 and 2 The log below is DCS 1.5 and my settings.

Some more imformation: I use to have Rampage IV mother board and now ASUS ROG STRIX X99 GAMING ATX . Before i7 3970 and now i7-6850k 3.6 @ 4.06. Maybe something wrong with this change?

I have 2 ssd drivers 1 TB each and DCS run alone on one 1TB ssd driver.

Thanks in advance

JB

dcs.zip

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel® Core™ i7-6850 CPU@3.60GHz @4.068

Asus ROG STRIX X99 GAMING ATX Motherboard

64 bit operation System- RAM 32.0 GB

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 WindForce OC 8GB

- Disk Drives KINGSTON SVP200S37A 1tb/WDC WD 10EZEX-00ZF5A0 - Samsung ssd 1tb 840 series.

- 3 Samsung 27"SyncMaster 3D Game monitors - Windows 8.1 Pro - TM Hotas Warthog-Trackir5 pro-Saitek Rudder Pedals-Cougar MFD.

Forgot it

This is my settings

ScreenShots.zip

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

- Disk Drives KINGSTON SVP200S37A 1tb/WDC WD 10EZEX-00ZF5A0 - Samsung ssd 1tb 840 series.

- 3 Samsung 27"SyncMaster 3D Game monitors - Windows 8.1 Pro - TM Hotas Warthog-Trackir5 pro-Saitek Rudder Pedals-Cougar MFD.

Is there something going on with "Starforce". It just sounds like it to me.

Another users makes me think this might be true for him also. waiting on his logs.

After the changes to your system, did you get a "Starforce" error. It would ask you to

reregister the Sim.?

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

Check OS first

I understand you changed the MB and CPU and did not reinstall Windows OS?

To be honest this is not supported from Microsoft point of view, although it may look like it is working initially. The best you can do is reinstall Windows that is going to be a quick win for you although it may sound cumbersome.

Bit of troubleshooting first, check event log and post errors you find in both Application log and System log.

Also have you installed all chipset required drivers ?? Did you uninstall all drivers before this hardware change? Did you perform sysprep before removing old hardware?

Edited by Gierasimov
grammar:)

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Is there something going on with "Starforce". It just sounds like it to me.

Another users makes me think this might be true for him also. waiting on his logs.

After the changes to your system, did you get a "Starforce" error. It would ask you to

reregister the Sim.?

Sorry I was sleeping .

No , have no error warning from Starforce or any software.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I understand you changed the MB and CPU and did not reinstall Windows OS?

To be honest this is not supported from Microsoft point of view, although it may look like it is working initially. The best you can do is reinstall Windows that is going to be a quick win for you although it may sound cumbersome.

Bit of troubleshooting first, check event log and post errors you find in both Application log and System log.

Also have you installed all chipset required drivers ?? Did you uninstall all drivers before this hardware change? Did you perform sysprep before removing old hardware?

I did format the 2 drivers and all are new installation with all drivers up to date .The DCS 1.5 and 2 are new installation. I will go to check the event log .

Tanks lots.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thanks AtaliaA1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]