Laser Warning Receiver (LWR) - Possible Bug?

FlyMaker

Hi guys!!

I have a real problem when fly Ka-50 vs Gazelle with Mistrals.

I created a mission agains insurgents and they have a Gazelle equiped with Mistral AA missile. The Ka-50 show nothing and aways i blow out of the sky.

Something is wrong or the mistral is not detected by LWR?

System Specs:

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVidia GeForce GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 Gaming 4GB, FX 8350 4.0 Ghz ( Cooled by Custom Cooler ), 8GB DDR3 1600 Mhz , ASUS M5A97 R2.0, x1 240gb ssd (Windows) x1 120gb ssd (DCS World) x1 500gb hd, Thustmaster T Flight X, CH Pro Throttle and CH Pro Pedals

But before Mistral launch first the Gazelle have to lock IR laser right? Or it is not necessary?

System Specs:

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVidia GeForce GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 Gaming 4GB, FX 8350 4.0 Ghz ( Cooled by Custom Cooler ), 8GB DDR3 1600 Mhz , ASUS M5A97 R2.0, x1 240gb ssd (Windows) x1 120gb ssd (DCS World) x1 500gb hd, Thustmaster T Flight X, CH Pro Throttle and CH Pro Pedals

Ok :cry:

This will be more challenging than i thought

Thx guys :joystick:

System Specs:

Exactly Weta43!

Found a Gazelle is very hard on Vikhrs. They can shoot me down very fast if i cannot spot then in time.

Do you guys have any tips to configure TV contrast to better view?

System Specs:

Time to fit that ECM suite....

This article would have us believe that the Ka-50 has;-

Avionics

Flight systems include inertial navigation system (INS), autopilot and head-up display (HUD). Sensors include forward-looking infrared (FLIR) and terrain-following radar.

Countermeasures

The Ka-50 is fitted with a radar warning receiver, electronic warfare system and chaff and flare dispenser.

Erm...Here's the link;-

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/ka50-black-shark/

Well...its a thought?:megalol:

Cheers

David

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

Ok :cry:

This will be more challenging than i thought

Thx guys :joystick:

No IR Missile is Laser guided...they use passive sensors (your heat) to find you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup: