Not active

javelina1

Not sure what's going on. I just bought the Museum Relic. While in DCS, went through the module manager. Found my campaign is acknowledged and listed, and trying to activate it with the key, etc... I click on DRM, go through the activation, it says I have 2 left...

But when I go to the DCS campaign and click on the Museum Relic to start a campaign, it indicates it is "not active". WTH???

any suggestions? (really stinks, would love to fly with this new campaign).

TIA,

-Jav

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Just an FYI - I migrated all of my DCS "Worlds" to a new SSD. Hoping this ain't tied to it. Note - I have no issues flying all of my installed modules, (I own most all of them).

Edit - at a loss as to what's up. The campaigns that I have for DCS 2.0 (Red Flag) are working just fine. Not sure why I'm having an issue with this particular Museum campaign.... Some sort of DCS 1.5.5 issue and this DLC?

Edit 2 - continue to receive the same error message when trying to start the campaign: "This mission requires activation". (I know it isn't a license issue, the DRM says I'm cool. It picks up my license just fine).

Edit 3 - does not like the SweetFX 2.0 mod. removed that, and all is well.... (sorry for the trouble, passing along a data point)

Edited by javelina1

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Glad you got it sorted out. And yeah, SweetFX doesn't work with payware campaigns (or rather, the other way around). I don't know of any fix or workaround, so for the time being, players will have to disable SweetFX in order to play any of the Add-On campaigns.

Stock campaigns and usermade (non-payware) campaigns are fine with SweetFX, though.