Perform Take-Off and EFATO

Question about this mission. I watched Recon's video of the mission and he re-starts the right engine. When I flew the mission I was told by the FE to land with the engine out. Was there a change in the mission since Recon made his video which was a couple of years ago?

Win 10 64-bit, Intel Core i7-7700k@4.2GHz, MSI 1080Ti , 16 GB, 500GB SSD, LG 34UM95, Acer T232HL, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

• 5 months later...

In the Training of EFATO I took off with my FPM on the 10° ladder. Radio said "your pitch is good". In the qualification itself I did the same and the speaker said "your pitch is too high!"

In my next attempt I switched on the stat-bar with ctrl+y. During takeoff I achieved 10° according to the stat-bar and got the "pitch good" message. Strangely the FPM was on the 5° ladder on the HUD.

So my question. How do I reliably read the pitch degree on the HUD?

Edited by ZeeMan90

Fractal Design Meshify 2 XL | ASUS ROG Strix Z690-E Gaming WiFi | Intel i7-13700K | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Elite | 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-600 | MSI RTX 3080 12GB | Seasonic TX-850 | 2x Samsung EVO 970 Plus 2TB M.2 nvme | 2x Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 nvme | 2x Samsung EVO 860 1TB | Samsung EVO 870 4 TB | Acer XB241H | Win 11 Pro x64 | Røde NT-USB | Beyerdynamic DT-880 Edition 250Ω | Logitech G502 Proteus RGB | Corsair K70 | Corsair MM300 PRO | TM Warthog Throttle | VIRPIL WarBRD w/ Warthog grip | VIRPIL VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base w/ VIRPIL MongoosT-50CM2 grip | VIRPIL MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Mk. IV Ultimate | SLAW Device Viper RX v2 | Winwing VIPER MIP | Track IR 5 & TrackClipPRO 

In the practice mission we recommend increasing the pitch to 10 degrees for takeoff.

The mission trigger is set to consider a good pitch as being between 10 and 20 degrees based on the HUD setting.

Not sure why the stat-bar would be different than the HUD. If you stay within the 10-20 degree range on the HUD that should trigger the "pitch good" message.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates