Suggestion.

Sydy

• 4 weeks later...

Hi happy new year

sorry for my english

I bought ( F-5E Aggressors Basic Fighter Maneuvers Campaign ) and 3 others for DCS 1.5 then I installed F-5 Aggressors Basic......... on DCS world 2 and download every thing that needs for this campaign but all campaign in 1.5 and 2 are Active but just when i want to run campaign F-5E it,s Inactive !!!!!????

why ??? can some body help me ?

thanks my friends

Edited by shahin_sky

Hi happy new year

sorry for my english

I bought ( F-5E Aggressors Basic Fighter Maneuvers Campaign ) and 3 others for DCS 1.5 then I installed F-5 Aggressors Basic......... on DCS world 2 and download every thing that needs for this campaign but all campaign in 1.5 and 2 are Active but just when i want to run campaign F-5E it,s Inactive !!!!!????

thanks my friends

You should open a new thread for your issue but I'll respond here.

If you go to the module manager does the campaign show up in the Available DLC tab or the Installed Tab?

If it's in the Installed Tab can you select the check box beside the serial number and what happens? That check box should enable or disable the module.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Hi happy new year

sorry for my english

thanks my friends

If You use Sweet FX deactivate it for payware campaigns.

Maybe this?

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro