Default/free flight setup (without instant action)

CR4ZYHOR5E

Is it possible to set up a default flight with specific parameters? Basically I want to set up a specific a/c in a specific state (cold/dark) at a specific airport at a specific time with specific weather.

Assuming this is something that will become clearer when I get into the Mission Planner?

The mission editor is where you want to go.....in about 5 minutes you can set up a basic mission and lay out the options that you are looking for....weather, time, aircraft, load out, initial state, airport, etc. Several good tutorials online that will get you going quickly. I use one all the time just to test my key bindings and practice takeoff and landings.

Smoker

1. click on plane icon

2. choose aircraft and set skill to player

3. click on airport of your choice

4. add waypts . click 2nd of 4 icons to go to loadout to switch weapons, skin, and start type (cold,hot,runway)

5.time is set on briefing page

6. change weather

Edited by cthulhu68

You can edit any of the missions and leave them as named in the default section folders...however, with each update, I notice the mission file reverts to the default parameters and all your changes were deleted. The only way to keep this constant is to add Client or change the "Player" to Client and save a copy of the miz file in your MP folder. I have had success adding a custom mission name within the same folder and it has stayed in during the updates.

Edited by =JUICE=

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]