Please can you tell me where I can find the first detent ?

Skulleader

Hello guys,

Please can you tell me where I can find the "first detent" is it on the flight stick ?

Here these words:

Pull fix trigger to first detent, T1. “E” should appear on the destination indicator.

In advance a great thanks, Skull.

The trigger has 2 stages. Pulling half way is the first stage=first detent. Pulling all of the way is the second stage. The detent stops the trigger from moving when it reaches the first stage. To pull it all of the way to the second stage you must pull it harder to make it move past the detent.

Hello guys,

Excuse-me for the delay of my answers, a great thanks for your explanation.

Best regards. Skull

It is on the radar stick, I don't think it's clickable. You have to map the buttons T0, T1 and TV to your hotas.

So the process of a manual "fix" then would be to press and release your T1 button, then press and release your "TV" button when over your marker, then press "T0" to put it back to default?

Win 10 | i7 4770 @ 3.5GHz | 32GB DDR3 | 6 GB GTX1060

So the process of a manual "fix" then would be to press and release your T1 button, then press and release your "TV" button when over your marker, then press "T0" to put it back to default?

Yes.

If you have a 3 position switch it is a bit easier. You can have it set up that in the forward position it is in T0, in the middle it is in T1 and pulled back it is in TV. This is the closest that you will get to the functionality without using an actual 3 position trigger.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

Yes.

If you have a 3 position switch it is a bit easier. You can have it set up that in the forward position it is in T0, in the middle it is in T1 and pulled back it is in TV. This is the closest that you will get to the functionality without using an actual 3 position trigger.

Thanks. I haven't been clear on putting the system back to T0. It seemed like it would revert back to that state, but that didn't feel right.

Win 10 | i7 4770 @ 3.5GHz | 32GB DDR3 | 6 GB GTX1060

Hello guys ;)

My waypoint B2 is right ahead me at 30 km and I can see the circle on my radar. Not far of my waypoint B2 at his right I can see one boat and I want destroy this boat.

For lock this boat in first I press "T1", at this step I can see the cross on B2's circle, I move the cross toward the boat and when this cross is over the boat for lock it I press "TV".

One think that I do not understand, if I want see and move the cross on the radar I must press "T1", but for display this famous cross the circle or waypoint must be right ahead me, if I fly over the circle and if I want display the cross it's impossible because the circle or waypoint is now behind me and the cross is also behind me.

Please can you tell me if the waypoint or circle is behind me how I can display the cross for lock one target (boat) front me ?

Is it possible or not ?

In advance excuse me if my explanation is not clear, it's easy to explain :cry:

In advance a great thanks, Skull :thumbup:

Edited by Skulleader

There must be some better way but what worked for me is to keep the slew up button until the cross comes back on the screen.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

One think that I do not understand, if I want see and move the cross on the radar I must press "T1", but for display this famous cross the circle or waypoint must be right ahead me, if I fly over the circle and if I want display the cross it's impossible because the circle or waypoint is now behind me and the cross is also behind me.

Please can you tell me if the waypoint or circle is behind me how I can display the cross for lock one target (boat) front me ?

There must be some better way but what worked for me is to keep the slew up button until the cross comes back on the screen.

I would assume that this is not intended behaviour.

It makes sense for doing a navigation update (on a B waypoint) where the new position is close to the waypoint.

However, as you have experienced, this is quit annyoing when trying to desingate a target (especially BX waypoints that have not been set yet). Often the cursor appears somewhere off-screen and you have to guess in which direction to slew it so that it re-appears on the radar screen.

I have seen this mentioned multiple times (also mentioned it here and there myselfe), however so far I am not sure if this is intended or indeed a bug.

Maybe someone able to read the Swedish manuals (@renhanxue or someone else?) is able to shed some light on the real behaviour.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

Dear xxJohnxx,

Thanks for your answer, yes it's not easy with the cross.

Maybe tested the solution of Firmek ?

Thanks again and congratulation for your awesome Youtube channel, your videos are incredible. Skull