Did the Mission building contest close early

carss

Sorry, don't know were to post this but had to....

In the recent mission building contest, it stated clearly that the last day will be the 27th, and no time stamp or timezone was given for the deadline. I was working on a mission and decided to complete it today on the 27th and then post it but the contest was closed so many hours ago!

Why?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Maybe they'll let yours in but it does say "Until the 27th"

Hopefully they'll let you submit it. I tried to do one myself but with my work schedule I couldn't complete it in time. I'm also rebuilding it for the third time from scratch because of some gameplay breaking design flaws. I'm just finishing for fun now and for the community to enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe they'll let yours in but it does say "Until the 27th"

Hopefully they'll let you submit it. I tried to do one myself but with my work schedule I couldn't complete it in time. I'm also rebuilding it for the third time from scratch because of some gameplay breaking design flaws. I'm just finishing for fun now and for the community to enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar case here. Been trying and failing and then trying to build from scratch. Also that forum thread is closed so no one can post anything new now

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

here is something from the art world, if it's good it doesn't matter how late it is.

here is something from the aerospace world- you get on schedule, high performance, and on budget. You can pick two of those.

So, just finish your vision. In this day and age even a stellar user campaign will get noticed.

• 2 weeks later...