Keyboard Layout

I forgot was there ever a keyboard layout created for Lock On. I want to see if there was any keys that are currently unused. I think this would be helpful for anyone who is trying to map out their joystick, trackir, or voice command hotkeys. That way, these buttons will not conflict with actual gameplay. I'm looking for keys that are not combo (meaning no shift, alt, or ctrl in front of it).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the link Teka, was looking for an up to date one as well.

KungFu, if you notice, the CapsLock key has no assigned command, unless you've already assigned it to something else yourself.

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

o the main point was to get my voice commands to work, like the program shoot!, in order to activate it, i have to press ' but that slews the radar cursor to the right. So i was looking for another key to bind it. Also i would be getting my trackir4 soon and i've been reading the manual that the f-12, f-9, and f-8 keys are kinda important for centering, pause, and precision, but those keys are used for views or radio commands that i do not wish to get conflicted. I know there's a trap option for trackir but i would prefer if it had its own key.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ah...gotcha.

But good point, in regards to the TrackIR, I have that exact same problem now. The F5, F10, and F12 keys are all binded to a trackir command by default. Don't you currently have a trackIR, what did you bind those keys to?

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.